Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys. 

Am new to this forum 

I’ve had my 250 sport for 10 years and 160k with little or no problems from her. But she’s starting to show her age. 

Any experts on Lexus Bluetooth on the older IS’s?

i no longer get any Bluetooth connection or set up menu when I press the mode button on the steering wheel. Mode function, volume etc all work for radio etc but all Bluetooth functions for connecting a phone seem to have disappeared. 

Any help would be much appreciated 👍

cheers

18 minutes ago, GingerWhinger said:

Am new to this forum 

I’ve had my 250 sport for 10 years and 160k with little or no problems from her

What kept you? 😁

Welcome to the forum matey, all the help you need will be a long soon. 

8 minutes ago, gdh300 said:

What kept you? 😁

Welcome to the forum matey, all the help you need will be a long soon. 

What kept me? Probably just enjoyed driving her and not had the need to do anything but drive her. 

But hoping I can keep on top of the little faults starting to crop up.  😎

3 minutes ago, GingerWhinger said:

What kept me? Probably just enjoyed driving her and not had the need to do anything but drive her. 

Ah, the joys of Lexus ownership! Not many cars will go ten years without the kind of problem where you need to look for help on a forum like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry GingerWhinger late to the party as always!  ,have you changed your phone recently ? if so you'll need to reset the Bluetooth system, check the device your connected to isn't Bluetooth2 as some newer devices aren't recognized.  Failing that check the obd port and check for error codes with a scanner if you have one ,  other than that its a trip to the dealer.

mines 09 model and I had troubles with connecting a Galaxy S9 after a S7egde ,ended up purging the system and start again all now sweet as a nut.

hope its some help!