Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Orange Rcf Carbon come on sale

I knew there was another one somewhere so this has come on sale at  Lexus Chester........

https://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/used-lexus/Lexus/RC-F/Carbon-50-u3bsdg7

No pictures of it as yet but not to be confused with this one which has been for sale for 2 years........

4F67E7B7-61FE-49AD-BC64-285293379214.thumb.jpeg.25d10cc1e3d477db7f8b48069db644e4.jpeg

Big Rat

• Like 3

I've never liked that orange; and it doesn't even look better in the flesh. There are some nice oranges out there with other manufacturers, but Lexus seemed to have missed the mark on this one

• Sad 1

@MNMJ That’s the thing about colours I had a 3litre Capri back in the day called Signal Orange And hardly anyone liked that then.....

But this on an Rcf especially a Carbon I think is fantastic, I’ve seen it many times in the flesh looks great..... but and I’m thinking for some it may be a big but is paint repair.

There are those more knowledgeable than me like @Comedianwho has had recent experience with this, where as I’m just plain black 😏

Big Rat

I like the orange, I like the GSF in it too, I “personally” think that you can tone it down subtly with a slight carbon twist......BUT not over do it.....but that’s “my” views,.....I did consider a carbon rear diffuser for my ISF but feel the colour combo wouldn’t be right. 

• Like 1

@Stuno1 Yes that’s a considerable period of time @Warrington guy Dave went to see it  twice last year and they were simply full of excuses as to why the car wasn’t available and he gave up.

I have information on the car but it’s not for an open forum just if someone off here was to consider it they’d be well served in speaking to me first.

Big Rat

• Like 1

I did checks on the orange one that’s up at 40k but the service history doesn’t add up for the year of car. Also it was with a car sales place in Preston then it shifted to its current place in Manchester. Stuff just doesn’t seem to fit with this one.

Noticed the grey one that recently sold through Lexus Chester has come back up on a private ad on autotrader. Hope all ok for the current owner as he’s only had it a month. 😔

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Nikki You are right about the Orange £40k car Nikki......

I was watching the Grey car receiving some work at Lexus Cheltenham last Thursday as well..........

Hooe you are enjoying yours 

Big Rst

They grey one is mine I had new rear brake pads and new front Pilot sport 4s tyres fitted. 

Good service guys at Cheltenham Lexus 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I did checks on the orange one that’s up at 40k but the service history doesn’t add up for the year of car. Also it was with a car sales place in Preston then it shifted to its current place in Manchester. Stuff just doesn’t seem to fit with this one.

Noticed the grey one that recently sold through Lexus Chester has come back up on a private ad on autotrader. Hope all ok for the current owner as he’s only had it a month. 😔

Looking to get into the gsf if mine goes close to the asking price if not will keep it Untill next summer then change. 

I did make a new thread with more pics of my current and previous cars and did mention that I might be selling it Soon but the mods removed the thread! 

3 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@K2HKS Yes they are a fantastic bunch no doubt about it, same tyres as mine again one of the best IMO 👍

Big Rat

Yes made a huge difference mine came with Pilot 4 tyres which I didn’t like so I changed to 4S UHP tyre

• Like 1

Lexus gsf as I really need the full size rear seats after having 2 x m5’s and 2x m3’s saloons prior to this car. 

Finding it very small but I am liking it more everyday so might end up keeping it Untill next spring /summer

• Like 1

I’m only selling if I can return my money and start again with a gsf if not I will keep it longer and see how it goes with usability. 

I just thought this is a good time to sell as it has nearly 1 year Lexus warranty and new front brakes discs and pads new tyres and immaculate condition alloys and fully serviced.

so would be good buy for the next owner 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Nikki You are right about the Orange £40k car Nikki......

I was watching the Grey car receiving some work at Lexus Cheltenham last Thursday as well..........

Hooe you are enjoying yours 

Big Rst

Yeah, had a gut instinct on the orange one.... woman’s intuition maybe 🤣

Loving our car! Had some fantastic comments from people while out and about in it. We’ve always gone American muscle in the past which I loved but hubby wasn’t keen on the LHD for his daily drive so the RCF is a fantastic compromise. 

• Like 3

@Nikki Excellent there’s a few on here you should go car shopping with then 😂

Yep they are a great car just so different from the herds of Audi Rs and C class Mercedes-AMG and so on..... nice to be different 👍

Big Rat

• Like 1