Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 1st Lexus

Frosties

Hi all, as per title really.

Went looking for a replacement SUV and found myself buying a one owner RX 300 SE-L, '54 plate, totally unmarked inside & out, with 27k miles and full history for £7300. Bought this morning.

I absolutely love everything about it. Comfier than a Volvo, smoother than a Merc on the rode and just as quiet. Give it a boot and it picks up it's skirt very well with decent handling to match. The list of equipment it has is quite frankly stupid for the money - it's loaded and i'm still finding new features.

Just thoight I'd say Hi as i'm looking forward to lots of "how does xxxx work?" posts

Cheers

RX.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Frosties said:

Hi all, as per title really.

Went looking for a replacement SUV and found myself buying a one owner RX 300 SE-L, '54 plate, totally unmarked inside & out, with 27k miles and full history for £7300. Bought this morning.

I absolutely love everything about it. Comfier than a Volvo, smoother than a Merc on the rode and just as quiet. Give it a boot and it picks up it's skirt very well with decent handling to match. The list of equipment it has is quite frankly stupid for the money - it's loaded and i'm still finding new features.

Just thoight I'd say Hi as i'm looking forward to lots of "how does xxxx work?" posts

Cheers

RX.jpg

An amazing purchase Jeff. Read the Handbook first, then ask. Enjoy.

Cheers all - sounds like I got myself a better deal than i thought which makes it even sweeter,

Found it at a dealers literally within 2 miles from me which is tucked away and had forgotten all about it - popped in and there it was!

To be honest I was looking for XC90's, X5's, Touaregs, Range Rovers etc and totally forgot about the Lexus.....until I saw it.

I needed a car where i (at 6'3") could sit behind myself due to my 13yr old lad being 6'2". All the other cars failed but I can sit comfortably behind with room to spare in this - and in amazing comfort. I'm smitten to say the least. And yes the cambelt was done in 2014 so 6yrs at least before worrying. Only downside is one key so will get that sorted asap.

• Like 1

Hi Jeff and welcome to the club.

It seems you found yourself a really nice RX there, cracking mileage for the year, looks lovely, well done.

Hope it looks after you and gives many miles of trusty service. Enjoy.