Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rcf chrome trim - Black alternative

Whilst at Lexus Cheltenham today and I know this is of interest to @Stuno1 @Bluethunder As well as myself I now have the low down on an alternative and cost wise is quite frankly amazing look at the below sheet. Incredibly cheap took a bit of finding though ☺️

I will highlight an aspect from the beginning the rear window and large trim surrounding are one piece and bonded in but are only £53.74 we checked 4 times after picking up ourselves off the floor, takes about an hour and a half each side.

Even the spindle grille and parts are very reasonable and everything is black.

Big Rat

8E1780BF-79D2-463B-9EC7-24F452F992C2.thumb.jpeg.d47034d6913a5b909d9f476ba3191b7e.jpeg

• Like 2

I believe those parts are from the RC Black Edition:

https://www.lexus.co.uk/discover-lexus/lexus-news/rc-black-edition/#hero

There isn't a GS equivalent and therefore there aren't black trim pieces available. You would have to purchase standard ones and spray them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ooh, I really like that.  Mines in Cheltenham for service, wheel refurb and some bits and pieces in a week's time, I'm very tempted to add the black edition window surrounds at least........and maybe the grille too!

44 minutes ago, Comedian said:

The grill won't fit the F I'm pretty sure it's a bit larger on the F.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Yeah, pretty sure you're right.  The grille on the RC300 has an LED light in it, so definitely won't fit my F.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links