Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Don’t shout I know it’s not an ‘F’ 😇

Yes it’s a Toyota..... yes it’s a 4x4 but they are bite the back of the hand a lovely thing IMO....

https://www.pistonheads.com/regulars/ph-spottedykywt/toyota-land-cruiser-fj40-spotted/38742

306F11FE-C6DE-4E22-B8E5-157A9FD9E148.jpeg.2649a22eeb12979d382f4ddeb63cc3a5.jpeg

I can picture member on here @Rusty Crobar spitting out his cornflakes now in uncontrollable excitement 😉

Big Rat 

• Like 3

Gorgeous. I'm tempted to sell the ISF and get a land cruiser but they're so expensive!

Don't tell anyone but I've really been enjoying driving my wife's new Chelsea tractor, a Hyundai santa fe diesel. It's not fast but perfectly suited to relaxed driving on our lumpy roads. Plus it has a heated steering wheel to warm my delicate office worker hands [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

I've really been enjoying driving my wife's new Chelsea tractor, a Hyundai santa fe diesel. It's not fast but perfectly suited to relaxed driving on our lumpy roads.

Until the divorce my wife had a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV in the household for the daily school run and kids duties...I loved driving it for much the same reason. The suspension was ridiculously well damped and quite long travel (all that practice Mitsubishi had on the Dakar put to good use!) one of the best fun games was driving increasingly fast over speed bumps - I was getting air off of most of them! The car would simply just soak it up! Never went wrong, drove like a dream, never popped a tyre and services never picked up any damage...after 3years it sailed through its MOT with no advisories. Amazing. 

When the Japanese choose to do so - their engineering is peerless. 

• Like 4

Ive had 3 shoguns in the past, the best by far the 3.5v6, was better on fuel than the 3.0v6, quicker and a more refined drive, many a farmers field was crossed if an accident had occurred on my homeward journey, although back then (pre cameras) at 90ish the return was around 16mpg 😳

and the fuel gauge moved too 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Ive had 3 shoguns in the past, the best by far the 3.5v6, was better on fuel than the 3.0v6, quicker and a more refined drive, many a farmers field was crossed if an accident had occurred on my homeward journey, although back then (pre cameras) at 90ish the return was around 16mpg 😳

and the fuel gauge moved too 😂

I've always fancied the pajero evolution with that 3.5 in 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links