Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF with GSF wheels

Hi guys, found a picture of an RCF with the GSF wheels. Looks pretty good to me. Are the wheel offset specs for the RCF and GSF the same or different because it looks like it sits more flush to the fender than it does on the GSF.

Drop It Low Girl • • • - Lexus - RCF - LexusRCF - ShesLow - LateToTheParty - FBO - Full.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

serious!?

I’m buying an RCF and I really don’t like the standard diamond cut alloys.

the GSFs are awesome, but not at that price.

how come the US got the grey/polished 20 spokes and we didn’t? I’ve also seen them on later 2018 models. That might be a cheaper route....

Ive 3 sets of alloys for my RCF 🤦🏼‍♂️ lol spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

hate the OEM diamond cut ones was going to get them refurbed in black but decided to keep as is to put car back to original when I trade in or sell, 

One of the 20’’ black ones  got damaged during lockdown and couldn’t get them sorted at the time

so purchased  black bronze 20’’ ones.... missus is now thinking I’m hording alloys 😂 (wait till I get my 2 RCF spare bonnets shipped from old houseto here then I’m in trouble 🤣)

1659E62F-60CF-4004-9A72-89DFC58DA0C7.jpeg

3B050CDF-B0E8-4397-8F61-2C814F73B91D.jpeg

022E4F9E-BF61-4165-A10E-9E9F59BE89F8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You must have a magic money tree Graham!

Tbh I saw my first RCF in the flesh tonight and I actually quite like the standard diamond cut wheels....pics dont do them justice.

If someone offered me GSF or the RCF option wheels for a decent enough price I would be tempted but not all is lost if not.

• Haha 1