Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could you keep up with a VW van?

Ok, just for fun, you are at the "Ring" in your Isf--Rcf--Gsf and you follow this van onto the track, now I know what would be going through my mind but how long do you think you could hang onto the van, or do you think you could pass it...…………...hypothetical, I know...………..

• Like 2

Just now, Mark G said:

Surely someone with your ability in a near 500bhp car could keep up with a van?????

With my lack of skill, no I don't think I could get near 10 mins in whatever car you gave me

16 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

It would lap me.... but I have seen white van drivers going faster on the A4 (Slough) this week.... 😔

Some of those vans are fast! 

I was once overtaken by a Ford van whilst driving a 5 litre TVR.  😳 

4 hours ago, Mark G said:

Ok, just for fun, you are at the "Ring" in your Isf--Rcf--Gsf and you follow this van onto the track, now I know what would be going through my mind but how long do you think you could hang onto the van, or do you think you could pass it...…………...hypothetical, I know...………..

Yes.  I would be well past it as already completed real laps in much faster times than the New Quay Taxi 🙂

All the F lot must be asleep, maybe I should have started a thread about painting my grill matt black...………………...
What eh what..... Matt black grill? What a great idea!

There's a lot to be said for skill, I've seen racers on 125s beat road riders on fireblades round a track.....

Important to be humble, it's a long way down off a high horse :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Yes.  I would be well past it as already completed real laps in much faster times than the New Quay Taxi 🙂

This ISF taxis have been parked there's a new uber in town... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Comedian said:

What eh what..... Matt black grill? What a great idea!

There's a lot to be said for skill, I've seen racers on 125s beat road riders on fireblades round a track.....

Important to be humble, it's a long way down off a high horse 😄

He is timing Bridge to Gantry which is banned nowadays.

But...  In any F car you would easily be past the van before you even got to the Bilstein Bridge that he commences his timer at.

True Story 🙂

This ISF taxis have been parked there's a new uber in town... 

Surprised you haven't complaining about unlicensed drivers stealing your fares :D

6 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Surprised you haven't complaining about unlicensed drivers stealing your fares 😄

The ISF has 4 doors which is better for the 2am drunks back from the clubs..... double time £££. My shift starts in two hours. 

• Like 2