Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

TSA hit and miss

Well, picked up the lovely NX today and all very nice indeed.  Slowly, very slowly, getting to grips with the quirky infotainment system.  ML audio is excellent but the traffic sign assist only came on twice over 30 minutes despite passing lots of speed limit signs.  Is anyone’s elses TSA a bit pants?

Been out again this evening and it’s missing most signs.  When they do occasionally pop up in the HUD they go off after a couple of seconds even though the centre display may still show it.

47 minutes ago, Habu said:

Been out again this evening and it’s missing most signs.  When they do occasionally pop up in the HUD they go off after a couple of seconds even though the centre display may still show it.

It appears in the HUD when changing, just to inform the driver of a limit change, but will then disappear. Remains on the instrument cluster. Depending on settings it will turn red and come back on the HUD if you go a configured speed over the limit - specific features are slightly model dependant so the NX may behave slightly different to my GS for example.

17 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

It appears in the HUD when changing, just to inform the driver of a limit change, but will then disappear. Remains on the instrument cluster. Depending on settings it will turn red and come back on the HUD if you go a configured speed over the limit - specific features are slightly model dependant so the NX may behave slightly different to my GS for example.

This sounds entirely plausible.  Can anyone confirm please?