Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car boot liners for 2016 IS300h

I recently bought a Lexus IS300h executive edition. I am trying to get the rubber boot liner that I have seen in this model but further up the food chain.

However, what I thought would be a simple job is now not so. I have tried Lexus official parts eBay store, online various suppliers and nobody seems to have this for my model (2013 onwards), plenty for the previous model though.

Does anyone know a source for the boot liner please? 

Thanks

Isn't this the one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Lexus-04-13-07-14-Trunk-Liner-Boot-Mat-PZ434C1300PJ-/251801806660?hash=item3aa08ea744

I got a non OEM one for my GS from these people:

https://www.bootsliners.co.uk/lexus-is-2013-onwards-boot-liner.html

much cheaper and actually better with the non-slip centre section. Looks like there are two versions, one for hybrid and one standard - not sure how Lexus have just one official one - must be compromised for the IS200t.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, LexusIS300h said:

I recently bought a Lexus IS300h executive edition. I am trying to get the rubber boot liner

If you decide to get the one from the "Bootsliners" website, maybe you could report back on how well it fits. I'd be interested in one of these, too.

40 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

Isn't this the one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Lexus-04-13-07-14-Trunk-Liner-Boot-Mat-PZ434C1300PJ-/251801806660?hash=item3aa08ea744

I got a non OEM one for my GS from these people:

https://www.bootsliners.co.uk/lexus-is-2013-onwards-boot-liner.html

much cheaper and actually better with the non-slip centre section. Looks like there are two versions, one for hybrid and one standard - not sure how Lexus have just one official one - must be compromised for the IS200t.

12 minutes ago, Thackeray said:

If you decide to get the one from the "Bootsliners" website, maybe you could report back on how well it fits. I'd be interested in one of these, too.

Ok I will do, just ordered it now, £36.98 incl delivery charge

On 9/15/2018 at 12:25 PM, Thackeray said:

William, it arrived today and fits like a glove, well worth it. The non slip bit in the middle as mentioned before is an improvement on the OEM liner too

7B40F89F-CCBA-49F2-A364-49191F7CF84E.jpeg

2AA1C29D-4161-48D4-85E5-43252F1A2E6C.jpeg

CE02434F-C63A-4FAE-A9D1-D69F81E19DC6.jpeg

5CE8DEED-B3BE-4D68-821E-8A48A0359C9C.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That looks good. I think I'll get one of those. Thanks for putting up the pictures. Does it cause any problems if you fold the back seats or is the ridge effectively just the same as if you didn't have the liner?

9 hours ago, Thackeray said:

That looks good. I think I'll get one of those. Thanks for putting up the pictures. Does it cause any problems if you fold the back seats or is the ridge effectively just the same as if you didn't have the liner?

I haven’t tried to fold the seats, just popped it in last night, but I don’t think it will be a problem anyway, as it moulds to the indentation in the boot floor at its rear, just behind the seats. 

Looks good but how does the quality compare with the genuine article?  I got mine for the 63p plate IS300h (when I had it) from Lexus Exeter for £75 incl VAT.  

If any other member might be interested, I've got the part number.  Although I would think that if the quality of the one that David has purchased is OK, at that price it has to be a good bet.

2 hours ago, route66 said:

Thanks for the review!

I can see 4 "blanks" - are they covering the tie down points?

I use these quite often - are the blanks designed to be cut out to expose them?

Yes, they are!

So out of curiosity and feedback, I dropped the back seats to see if everything was ok and it’s just fine. Doesn’t catch or get stuck or anything, just works as normal.

Regarding quality v original liner, I can’t comment as I didn’t buy the original one, but this one looks good enough, flexible enough and thick enough to do the job it was bought for, that is, lining the boot and protecting the mats from any marks. The large lip around will also contain any spillages from a shopping expedition gone wrong (broken bottles of liquid).

in all, I’m very happy with this purchase and thanks for the recommend ColinBarber 👍

On 9/15/2018 at 12:25 PM, Thackeray said:

I've had the bootliners version in both my 2015 GS and now my 2015 RX450h. Both an excellent fit and I think better than the oem version I had in my 2014is300h. Oh and much cheaper toi

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've finally got around to buying one of these. It seems sturdy and fits perfectly. When I went to order it, I couldn't immediately find this thread with the link posted above so I searched on Google and came up with a different source: this is the link on ebay.

In fact, this one included free delivery from Germany, which took just two or three days to arrive. It looks identical to the pictures posted above. So I wonder if maybe this is the manufacturer and the British based seller is a distributor.

Although the whole mat seems to be made of some sort of rubberised plastic, the central portion feels different to the outer sections. When you put your hand on the outer bits they feel cold but when you rest your hand on the central section it feels warmer. Don't know if this is just because of the different surface pattern or whether it has some different material in the central section. 

Either way, it works well and the German company also lists boot mats for other models.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Thackeray said:

In fact, this one included free delivery from Germany, which took just two or three days to arrive. It looks identical to the pictures posted above. So I wonder if maybe this is the manufacturer and the British based seller is a distributor.

It makes sense they are just reselling them. When I placed my order with the UK site, they were out of stock and it took them a week to get it dispatched.

You got a much better price. I paid £30 + delivery. Total £36.

• 8 months later...

Its a old posting i know, but thanks to you guys i just ordered mine from bootliners.co.uk, posted for £26.98.. can't go wrong!👌

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links