Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is your F 100% stock?

Is your F 100% stock - NOTHING changed?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is your F 100% stock - NOTHING changed?

• Yes - 100% stock. COMPLETELY as it left the factory
    • No - I've modified my F

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one running a 100% stock F. I know this can't be true, but I thought I'd just check the stats via a poll.

For those that have modified their cars, feel free to list what you've done.

• Like 1

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one running a 100% stock F. I know this can't be true, but I thought I'd just check the stats via a poll.
For those that have modified their cars, feel free to list what you've done.
Yours is just chavved up at the factory. ;)

Quicksilver trumpets. That's it.

Want a lexon diffuser but can't get round the shipping costs at present.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Yours is just chavved up at the factory. 😉

Quicksilver trumpets. That's it.

Want a lexon diffuser but can't get round the shipping costs at present.

Thought you’d messed around with the engine?

Thought you’d messed around with the engine?
Put intake on and took off again. It improves peak power I'm sure, but feels like it takes a bit off the bottom where it's more needed.

Before I vote, are Lexus illuminated door sills classed as a modification or an accessory ?
:w00t:
Depends if you're going to tell us where you got them and send pics. Are the plugs already in the car?

6 hours ago, Comedian said:

Depends if you're going to tell us where you got them and send pics. Are the plugs already in the car?

LOL...sorry I don't have any pictures of them fitted. I bought them from here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lexus-OEM-Factory-Illuminated-Door-Sills-2pc-set-2015-2018-RC350-RC-F-/231912833808?hash=item35ff150310 no way I would pay UK dealer prices for something so aesthetic.

There are no plugs, and although I loathe the things, they actually use Scotch-Lok connectors to tap into the current wires. It's probably the one time where Scoth-Lok's are appropriate because you can then remove easily enough. 

Just now, Ashrez said:

Mine is completely stock. Although, seriously considering an aftermarket exhaust at the moment. Something that isnt obnoxiously loud. So i can enjoy the V8 in low revs :driving:

Don't bother with an exhaust. Just do a resonator delete. Speak to @Mark G

I know I am not allowed to post here I guess ( I am sure), but @Flytvr - you need to specify what modification is e.g. I don't see performance brake pads (e.g. yellow stuff) as mod, surely then non-stock tyres (what were they Brigetone Potenzas?) are much bigger modification, yet nobody considers that to be mod!

My points - some changes doesn't make car modified, some other does - so what is in and what is out?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I know I am not allowed to post here I guess ( I am sure), but @Flytvr - you need to specify what modification is e.g. I don't see performance brake pads (e.g. yellow stuff) as mod, surely then non-stock tyres (what were they Brigetone Potenzas?) are much bigger modification, yet nobody considers that to be mod!

My points - some changes doesn't make car modified, some other does - so what is in and what is out?

I personally wouldn't worry about pads and tyres.

Definitely visual elements / engine / exhaust count

• Like 1

I know I am not allowed to post here I guess ( I am sure), but [mention=56229]Flytvr[/mention] - you need to specify what modification is e.g. I don't see performance brake pads (e.g. yellow stuff) as mod, surely then non-stock tyres (what were they Brigetone Potenzas?) are much bigger modification, yet nobody considers that to be mod!

Michelin PSS is stock. Potenza are garbage. IMHO.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links