Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I’ve got a 2016 GSF, and quite a lot of roads near me have changed in the last few years. I’ve had a look at my map microSD card and seemingly the one the car left the factory with is the most recent version. (according to lexus-map updates.eu)

Does anyone know anything more? Have we been abandoned?

D0845685-5D73-4454-B90D-6AB22245C052.jpeg

15 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

Mine is the Premium Nav, yours the MultiMedia?

GS F only has one Nav option, Premium Nav -  system 15MM

EU 2018-2019 v1 (released April 2018, map data: November 2017) I believe is the latest one, and V2 should be in Oct (two releases per year).

https://toyotamaps.online/map-updates/toyota-lexus-navigation-gen8-9-microsd-update

I think there is an issue with the Lexus Europe map site. When you go through get a map, select GS F and enter the part code you get no update. However if you Check Coverage, select GS F, don't know the part code and select Europe you can put the recommendation into your basket and you will see the following which is the latest version:

1373937836_ScreenShot2018-09-16at12_18_25.png.89ff83e9a996d5b56b6eb2ed065eafe1.png

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:16 PM, ColinBarber said:

GS F only has one Nav option, Premium Nav -  system 15MM

EU 2018-2019 v1 (released April 2018, map data: November 2017) I believe is the latest one, and V2 should be in Oct (two releases per year).

https://toyotamaps.online/map-updates/toyota-lexus-navigation-gen8-9-microsd-update

Just used these guys to update mine and after getting a corrupted licence file sorted out, I can recommend them - very helpful. You do need a good broadband link to download approximately 10GB data though.

I decided to get mine done now because from what I was told, the late 2017 update didn't become available until April 2018, so I didn't want to wait again.