Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

F-Up The Peaks & Dales - Numbers Confirmation

NothernDan

ALSO POSTED IN THE F-FORUM SECTION SO PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND HERE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED THERE!!

Hi all,

Not long now till the event and I need to establish some pretty firm numbers on how many cars and how many people will be attending on the 29th. I'll also be posting this in the events tab so please do not move this post!! :wink3:

Our centre host at Lexus Derby, Alex, has been on the phone today looking to confirm two things;

1. How many vehicles they need to arrange parking for (we will all be given priority parking spaces right in front of the dealership) and
  2. How many actual people will be in attendance (i.e. F-drivers, mates of F-Drivers in large red BMW's etc plus any passengers)

The last point is because they are wanting to lay on breakfast for us (Woohoo!) and Alex needs to know if anybody has any dietary requirements (Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Caffeine-Free etc) and how much of whatever he needs to order.

So, can everybody who is attending on the Saturday (and who will definitely be at Lexus Derby) please respond below and let me know the following things. I need to confirm numbers with Alex ASAP, ideally by the weekend but certainly no later than Monday the 24th PM;

1. Confirm you will be present at Lexus Derby on the morning of the 29th
  2. Confirm if it is just your car or if it is not, how many non-forum-member mates (number of cars) will be coming with you (I need a total number of cars)
  3. Confirm a total amount of people the above will mean is in your mini-group
  4. Confirm if any have any dietary requirements as above

If you can please reply to the questions in your post numbered as above (1-40 that would be a great help for me. For example, mine will be;

1. Yes
  2. Just 1 car, mine
  3. Just 1, me
  4. I have no dietary requirements

Hope you can all assist and by all means if you know the details for any people who you know will be coming but are not on the forum please let me know below. I need to be as accurate as possible with Alex so we are not causing a parking inconvenience for other Lexus customers and butchering too many innocent pigs in the process!

Thanks all!!

P.S. This means we may adjust the itinerary slightly with regards to the first stop. TBC so watch this space.