Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

4 hours ago, Bluesman said:

Who would be brave enough to drive this as a daily ride or any type of ride?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/lexus/rat-rod-1994-v8-lexus-ls400/1312021824?utm_source=newsnow.co.uk

Low mileage, one owner, cared for - pristine example, first to see will buy!

I kind of understand it as a show car or prop for a movie, but surely that should be illegal on the road... I am not even talking about pedestrian safety... in other hand some pedestrians are not much different from the zombies in the movies, so... maybe they deserve it?!..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Linas.P said:

Low mileage, one owner, cared for - pristine example, first to see will buy!

I kind of understand it as a show car or prop for a movie, but surely that should be illegal on the road... I am not even talking about pedestrian safety... in other hand some pedestrians are not much different from the zombies in the movies, so... maybe they deserve it?!..

I hadn't thought of that but your right. If it hit you it would cut you to pieces.

That is clearly the purpose in the movies, but I though we have MOT to prevent exactly that from happening on the road 🙂 

It says it has MOT... I really cannot see how this car can pass... not because of taste or rather lack-off... but lets say metal side window with completely 0 view on left mirror... sticking sharp objects another major.. I guess you take half of decorations off before MOT and then put them back after? It cannot pass otherwise.. 

• Like 1

I'd love this (big fan of rat/survival style bikes - have "built" a couple for commuting on, not as extreme as this though).  it would have to be about 2k cheaper to be worth a punt IMO.  Change the passenger window, get rid of the skulls and I'd be happy.