Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RCF’s coming thick and fast 😁

On 9/21/2018 at 8:02 AM, Flytvr said:

Not sure of the history on this one - but I seem to recall some association with press / photography.

Can anyone firm this up 

@Big Rat ..is this on your 'naughty list'? 

Any opinion on spec / price ? 

cheers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doog442 said:

Any opinion on spec / price ? 

I'm not sure if it has ACC and PCS, but if it does then it is fully spec'd, so at the price and mileage i'd say it's an OK price, particularly as you can probably knock them down a bit. 

Obviously there seems to be some rumours which i'm not privy to, so i'd say it's like all cars buy on condition. #

I like the colour combination of the stone interior and red paint. :thumbup:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Martin F said:

I'm not sure if it has ACC and PCS, but if it does then it is fully spec'd, so at the price and mileage i'd say it's an OK price, particularly as you can probably knock them down a bit. 

Obviously there seems to be some rumours which i'm not privy to, so i'd say it's like all cars buy on condition. #

I like the colour combination of the stone interior and red paint. :thumbup:

I love the light interior on the IS-F, but not a fan on the RC-F grey - it reminds of a 90s Mercedes.

@NemesisUK's RC300 has a stunning cream interior and that REALLY works with a red exterior.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I test drove this the other day at Westovers, very clean but in the sunshine the swirl marks in the paintwork were unbelievable. Looks like it had been put through a car wash all it's life.

• Like 1

@B1 RMA Another member off here went to see the car with a view to a negotiated part x, unfortunately they Said  they don’t negotiate on prices....... despite as you noticed the car needed some TLC 🙄

Big Rat 

Yes  @Big Rat  

I sent you an updated PM about the car and its condition / history ..not sure you've seen it yet.:wink3:

22 minutes ago, B1RMA said:

I test drove this the other day at Westovers, very clean but in the sunshine the swirl marks in the paintwork were unbelievable. Looks like it had been put through a car wash all it's life.

There was a significant mark on the bonnet they assured me they would deal with, I havent seen it since but my experience down there is that they are lacking in several areas, presentation being one. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@B1 RMA Another member off here went to see the car with a view to a negotiated part x, unfortunately they Said  they don’t negotiate on prices....... despite as you noticed the car needed some TLC 🙄

Big Rat 

That's right and I'm glad in some ways that they were so tight, I offered them £31K as a cash purchase which they weren't interested in. So in some ways it was good as I did a bit more homework and found out about the addition of active suspension in the later models. Having seen my first RCF in red it did tick all the boxes at the time so was tempted. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@doog442 Hi Doug no mate nothing just checked my inbox fella 🤔

Big Rat 

Hi Paul..thats odd as it's just sat there - probably me- tech dinosaur:yes: I'll try again 

• Haha 1

@B1 RMA David yes I gues as they’ve had the car for a relatively short period of time they are going to hold out, I. Pleased you’ve found an alternative, I know the car you’ve bought but I won’t spoil your up and coming pictures thread as we all love to see them when someone new comes along.

I keep a register and pictorial history of every ‘F’ car so will add yours to it as and when, the red is a great colour and detailed with the sun on it really pops.

Doubtless you are aware these cars are rare with just a few hundred in the Uk 60 Gsf’s and a little over 200 isF’s.

The carbon version of the Rcf being the rarest of all with less than 30 in existence.

Big Rat

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@B1 RMA David yes I gues as they’ve had the car for a relatively short period of time they are going to hold out, I. Pleased you’ve found an alternative, I know the car you’ve bought but I won’t spoil your up and coming pictures thread as we all love to see them when someone new comes along.

I keep a register and pictorial history of every ‘F’ car so will add yours to it as and when, the red is a great colour and detailed with the sun on it really pops.

Doubtless you are aware these cars are rare with just a few hundred in the Uk 60 Gsf’s and a little over 200 isF’s.

The carbon version of the Rcf being the rarest of all with less than 30 in existence.

Big Rat

Indeed they are rare I'd never seen the RCF before, it seems to be very much a Marmite car but as soon as I saw it I fell for it's different looks. Wow that's some serious anorak work you've done there with the register.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links