Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Favourite ISF wheel

Favourite ISF wheel.....   

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite ISF wheel design?

• Mesh Design
    • 10 spoke
    • 14 spoke (US only)

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I like them all equally......

🐀

Play the game Paul 😁..... Do I need to edit the question. "you have to choose your favourite wheel... or volunteer your genitals for medical research"..... 

• Like 1

I like standard UK spec. wheels, but I would prefer US ones over them... not because I like them more, I guess just because we didn't have them in UK so they seems to be more valuable, more unique.

Never liked "mess'h" ones... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I like standard UK spec. wheels, but I woudl prefer US ones over them... not because I like them more, I guess just because we didn't have them in UK so they seems to be more valuable, more unique.

Never liked "mess'h" ones... 

The US ones are apparently lighter and wider and yes very rare.... 

And I’ve seen the American Spec one at BBS wheel supplier not 5 miles away from me with the correct Lexus fitment, only differs with a BBS logo on the face.....

Model number is RE-V 19”

The price I’m waiting for confirmation from them.

D016CE92-A678-42E4-98EA-8A1A3B17F7C0.thumb.jpeg.986799977caeb619cee5cd31ce0a96b4.jpeg

Big Rat

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

And I’ve seen the American Spec one at BBS wheel supplier not 5 miles away from me with the correct Lexus fitment, only differs with a BBS logo on the face.....

Model number is RE-V 19”

D016CE92-A678-42E4-98EA-8A1A3B17F7C0.thumb.jpeg.986799977caeb619cee5cd31ce0a96b4.jpeg

Big Rat

I think I could be changing my mind now there starting to look very appealing especially if there lighter than the 10 spokes

• Like 2

I liked my standard 10 spikes but if were able to choose I would probably go for the mesh design ....umm.....or the American spec......umm 😉

I used to be indecisive but now I’m not so sure 😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Model number is RE-V 19”

Big Rat

Like those a lot! Guessing they won’t offer them in the sizes I want next though? Looking for the following:

19 x 9.5 with an offset of 49 up front, and 19 x 11 with an offset of 61 at the rear....

Should allow me to run 265/35/19’s up front, and whopping 305/30/19’s at the back. 

That should help put some of my new found power to the tarmac! Lol. 

If not it’s spend some money time as I’ll be ordering a set of CCW’s from the States early next year hopefully! 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Like those a lot! Guessing they won’t offer them in the sizes I want next though? Looking for the following:

19 x 9.5 with an offset of 49 up front, and 19 x 11 with an offset of 61 at the rear....

Should allow me to run 265/35/19’s up front, and whopping 305/30/19’s at the back. 

That should help put some of my new found power to the tarmac! Lol. 

If not it’s spend some money time as I’ll be ordering a set of CCW’s from the States early next year hopefully! 

Get onto Rotiform mate! They'll make any of their wheels up in any fitment and offset you want..... At a cost of course!

Love a lot of their custom wheels. Check out Violent Clique on YouTube, their crew spec a lot of Rotiform and Ewing stuff. All very spangly!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NothernDan said:

Get onto Rotiform mate! They'll make any of their wheels up in any fitment and offset you want..... At a cost of course!

Love a lot of their custom wheels. Check out Violent Clique on YouTube, their crew spec a lot of Rotiform and Ewing stuff. All very spangly!

Check this site out if you don't already know it mate mhtwheels.com they produce rotiform and a few other brands they've got a virtual car builder on there it's pretty good.

• Like 2

A mate of mine runs this business, they are a super friendly bunch and bring lots of exclusive designs in from Japan...

https://www.driftworks.com/wheels-and-accessories/alloy-wheels/?colour=grey,silver&wheel_pcd_stud_pattern=5x114-3&wheel_size=19&wheel_structure=1-piece 

I've pre-selected: silver/grey (sorry Paul)...19"... and the correct stud pattern (5 x 114.3, is this right??)...there's some pretty good looking (and v.similiar to the above) wheels on there

• Like 2