Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lc paddle shifters on an rcf?

17 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

No idea about the LC version but how about these? Any better?

a14_dbd8f8f8-c72d-4bda-8fbc-e77df116b878

https://lexusboutique.net/products/genuine-lexus-japan-2015-2017-aluminium-shift-paddle-set

Thats what i've got on my Carbon...is that not what is in the standard RCF?

No reason why you couldn't just fit the entire LC wheel and paddles into an RC. I'd imagine the adapters and coding will be the same.

Had my steering wheel buttons re-coded in my old R32 Golf so the up and down for the volume activated the up and down on my Airrex suspension. It took an auto electrician about 5 minutes so a Lexus to Lexus swap should be very straight forward if not direct!

If you just want to swap paddles then I can't imagine it's not just a straight forward screw out, screw in job, providing you can get the spares!

38 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

No reason why you couldn't just fit the entire LC wheel and paddles into an RC. I'd imagine the adapters and coding will be the same.

Had my steering wheel buttons re-coded in my old R32 Golf so the up and down for the volume activated the up and down on my Airrex suspension. It took an auto electrician about 5 minutes so a Lexus to Lexus swap should be very straight forward if not direct!

If you just want to swap paddles then I can't imagine it's not just a straight forward screw out, screw in job, providing you can get the spares!

That’s what I am hoping! It something I will be looking in to. 

Thats what i've got on my Carbon...is that not what is in the standard RCF?
The pics before and after are the wrong way around. Ally ones have the black symbols.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Comedian said:

The pics before and after are the wrong way around. Ally ones have the black symbols.

But in the description it says..

"Color: Aluminum Finish with ± F-Sport Blue"

The paddles in my RC F-Sport have black markings

But in the description it says..
"Color: Aluminum Finish with ± F-Sport Blue"
The paddles in my RC F-Sport have black markings
Well......

I have to say......

It appears you're right and I'm wrong !!

Soz :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links