Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX wanted

I posted on here at the beginning on the year looking for an NX. Sadly didn't happen as the Mrs followed her heart and opted for an Evoke. Today we waved goodbye to the Evoke so funds are available for the NX and the Mrs is fully on board. The budget aint great, upto £20k but you never know. 

• 3 weeks later...

Budget now increased to £21k, Arnold Clark have a couple of F Sports, black with 80,000 miles at £19,500 and white with 69,000 miles at £21,000. Anyone had any experience buying through them? 

Utter crap to deal with and have a set 30 minute of optional extra and accessories that they try to sell you. 

Additionally, I would check the service history of those particular vehicles. Evans Halshaw vehicles always tend to have atleast 1 service missing.

2 hours ago, rayaans said:

Utter crap to deal with and have a set 30 minute of optional extra and accessories that they try to sell you. 

Additionally, I would check the service history of those particular vehicles. Evans Halshaw vehicles always tend to have atleast 1 service missing.

Thanks, yes if their initial email is anything to go by it's clear that are going to try and push every single extra, cover etc. Crap as in slippery sales tactics or just inefficient? 

31 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Did you say ' I told you so ' or are you playing safe?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

😂 I've held off for now...... I'm biding my time. 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

2015 NX - deposit paid. Went for the one through Arnold Clark, white F sport with red leather interior. The cars got Nexen tyres fitted so will change those, any recommendations....? 

Congratulations on your new motor, the colour combination sounds great.  Pics when you get it please.

I wouldn't be too hasty with the Nexens.  I had them fitted to a Saab Aero and they performed well.  Try them before you change them.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, steveledzep said:

Congratulations on your new motor, the colour combination sounds great.  Pics when you get it please.

I wouldn't be too hasty with the Nexens.  I had them fitted to a Saab Aero and they performed well.  Try them before you change them.

Thanks, it's to be the family car, the Mrs will be the main driver but it's a great looking car and colour combination. Here's the car but awaiting it to be brought down from Scotland. 

sketch-1539951960399.thumb.png.efacf4913963c883635d72940cf674ed.png

• Like 1

Same great colour combination as mine, except that I have the pan roof. I love the dark rose interior because it is not as garish as the red often offered by the competition.

Re tyres, I can't recommend the Michelin cross climate enough.

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk