Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Test drove an M4 CP today

I test drove an M4 CP today.  I won't bore you with details, but I liked it. Just don't know if I like it enough to leave the F fold.

The decision making progress is made more difficult when I open the garage door and see the RC-F CE sitting there!

AL (1 of 1).jpg

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

@Warrington guy get your string of abuse at the ready!

"It's just gonna break down etc etc etc"!😨

Let's get one thing straight here. Some people might think that the BMW jokes aimed at @Warrington guy are akin to bullying. I can however assure you that he adores the attention. Once the AA have dropped off at home tonight, I'm sure he'll back up my statement.

😄

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Care to elaborate on what’s drawing you to one? Would you use it the same way as the f? 

Yes, same use as the F - Primarily garage use.

Why the possible change? Just an itch. I fancy something different.

• Like 2

Just now, Flytvr said:

What was it you didn’t like about the M4 when you test drove one?

I haven’t driven one yet which is why it’s good to get the views of people who have driven/own the rcf. 

Looks wise exterior and interior it’s not for me so I won’t be testing one. It’s all personal as we know and just doesn’t float my boat. 

10 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Let's get one thing straight here. Some people might think that the BMW jokes aimed at @Warrington guy are akin to bullying. I can however assure you that he adores the attention. Once the AA have dropped off at home tonight, I'm sure he'll back up my statement.

😄

Flytvr .   David No comment 😜

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Yes, same use as the F - Primarily garage use.

Why the possible change? Just an itch. I fancy something different.

Add a supercharger kit?? Now you have something different and more powerful than any M4! Lol.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Add a supercharger kit?? Now you have something different and more powerful than any M4! Lol.

The thought had crossed my mind.

However, for someone who has just worked out that a flat head is a screwdriver, I'm probably best off leaving mods to the people in the know 👍

24 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

The thought had crossed my mind.

However, for someone who has just worked out that a flat head is a screwdriver, I'm probably best off leaving mods to the people in the know 👍

Lol, I’m happy to spec it with your money, and Lee P at SRD is more than capable of working the spanner’s etc...... 😉😂😂

• Haha 1