Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Black RcF...... such a shame

1 hour ago, bernieeccles said:

Arthur Tussik could fix it !

Https://www.youtube.com/user/tussik01/videos

No doubt the man's talented but my word I really don't think that 7 series should be put back on the road, some interesting videos though thanks for the link.

Thought RC-F doesn't really have structural damage - nothing for him to do there. As for the Arthur Tussik he only does what the customers are paying for and in Russia or whatever that is acceptable level of repairs. I ma sure he would be able to fix cars better and if you ask his opinions he would outright say some cars are irreparable, but the order he gets - "fix this piece of metal back into the car for 3000 roubles" - to that is what he does. 

Just quickly estimated based on what can be seen in pictures... ~11000 for parts ant painting, not counting assembly, assuming no mechanical or electrical damage, assuming wheels and tyres are fine, assuming used headlights.... I mean you get the picture - quite a few assumptions... I would add ~ couple of thousands on top just to be safe ~ £13500 to repair (which somebody already pointed out - "add another 13k for repairs")..

image.png.43584f212dcfaf8f0ac62f2b6c42c7c6.png

• Like 1

The thing is that F parts are not high in demand.

The thing is that when somebody really needs an F part, they've not got much choice other than to pay the asking. 

If this dealer is in the know, he won't be in a rush to sell the parts off cheap either.

Checking my own stock, I currently have

1 x RC-F Quicksilver exhaust

1 x RC-F Stock exhaust

1 x IS-F set of brembo rear pads

1 x IS-F set of rear seats

1 x IS-F driver seat

😃

• Like 1

Yes on one side if you buying F-Parts they hyper-expensive and rare to find, yet if you selling the market is so small, it is very unlikely you going to sell much at all e.g. if they would part this RC-F.. they can probably sell wheels... that is pretty much it. Engine is valuable but nobody needs it, interior is ruined - front seats are ripped, rear seats are not that valuable anyway... bodywork - that is pretty much going to stay forever until somebody else going to crash RC-F, yet one would need to hope from another angle.... Rest of RC-F is so reliable that it is very unlikely anyone would need spares at any time soon and even the spares one would need, they won't buy used e.g. brake pads, brake disks or other suspension components. Simply, there are no healthy market for such rare car/parts.

• Like 1