Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How to change your dead battery on a LS600H?

I have drained my Battery using a tyre pressure pump running from the cig lighter.

I have brought a new Battery but after reading how to change it, it seems pretty complicated and dangerous, it is not like normal cars where u just disconnect both and connect back on?

Or with a LS600h, pull the safety plug out, disconnect both terminals, connect new Battery and safety plug back in?

42448702_763277394020118_7546423827320799232_n.jpg

4 hours ago, Hangie said:

Isn't there a temp sensor like in GS450h ? 

If it is and you won't move it you will end up with error on the dashboard.

This what u talking about?

Anyone know what to do with this hose pipe and clip above?

42476375_487067708459112_4531903135433621504_n.jpg

Yes that 2 wire cable looks like temp sensor connection. I know for GS peoples were just removing it from the old Battery (it was glues) and stick it to the new one with a tape.

Rubber hose is just standard vent which your Battery might have or not. I don't expect there is a sensor for that so I wouldn't  worry about that bit. Just use more tape to seal it if you don't have anywhere to connect it to.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links