Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RC-F windscreen trims - pics please

Ok weird topic.

Ordered new trims for my windscreen for screen job and Lexus have twice sent trims that are different to what I had fitted originally.

Can you have a look at your RC-F and see what they look like at the bonnet end please? Maybe post a pic?

(Pic below: top trim original - new one underneath, supplied by lexus after giving chassis number)

trims.jpg

6 minutes ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

Please could you take a photo of your car that you would like us to match to. I will happily take exactly the same photo for you to compare against...otherwise I have no idea what you want from me (probably me being dense). 

T

Same here Sean - but I won’t be back to my garage until later

1 hour ago, NemesisUK said:

OK, not a 'F' but my trim looks like the lower version in the OP i.e. not like your fitted trim.

Mine's a 2016 model, maybe an updated design?

Thanks, I wondered if it came off the hybrid but they used my chassis number. Need to see @Big Rat 2016 trim too. 

1 minute ago, NemesisUK said:

Hmm... so your VIN returned a trim part for the hybrid

Something you're not telling us???? :wink:

I don't know what they are up to to be honest, if only DVLA returned my tax bill as a Hybrid too :driving:

@Comedian Excellent now with all the assistance you’ve received from the bruv collective on here.....what’s our gift.....

Maybe a paid for weekend at Skeggy......

Or a meal for two at the most isolated Indian restaurant in the country .........

🐀

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Excellent now with all the assistance you’ve received from the bruv collective on here.....what’s our gift.....

🐀

Wise man say: "you have already received your gift; the gift of happiness at being able to help a fellow out."

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links