Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best (and worst) news ever!!!

Sooooo......

Best news ever,  my baby son has been born today!! 7 weeks early and only 4.7lbs but he and mum are both doing fine and recovering well 😃

Which brings me onto the worst news ever, clearly I won’t be there this weekend now 😭

Have fun guys and bring me some photos back. I’ll let Lexus Derby know the score but somebody else will have to be lead driver!

I’ll post a simplified step by step route plan later today that I finished off last night so you can all reference it tomorrow if you get lost!!

Have fun!!!

• Like 11

That's amazing news Dan! :thumbup::yahoo:

Huge congrats to you and the missus and your tiny son.

Sorry to lose you after all the graft and hard work you put in making all of this happen, but obviously understand why you need to bail out.

If no one else wants to assume lead car role, I am happy to do it mate. Just send me what I need and we can take it from there.

Again, well done and wishing you and yours well with the new addition fella.

Cheers!

Pete :thumbup1:

• Like 4

Congratulations.to you both & glad all is well with your wife & newly arrived son.

As others have said, sad you will not be there, especially after all the hard work you have put in, but i’d say you have a  pretty stellar excuse by any standards 😂😉

Wishing you all the very best👍🏻

• Like 3

Just to let everyone know I took the liberty of printing off ten copies of the detailed instructions Dan was kind enough to put together for us. Will bring them tomorrow to hand out.

Just wanted to share now so others don’t waste their time/ink doing the same thing! 😉😂😂

See you Guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

Pete 😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Peter P18 said:

Just to let everyone know I took the liberty of printing off ten copies of the detailed instructions Dan was kind enough to put together for us. Will bring them tomorrow to hand out.

Just wanted to share now so others don’t waste their time/ink doing the same thing! 😉😂😂

See you Guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

Pete 😎

Top man! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Sooooo......

Best news ever,  my baby son has been born today!! 7 weeks early and only 4.7lbs but he and mum are both doing fine and recovering well 😃

Which brings me onto the worst news ever, clearly I won’t be there this weekend now 😭

Have fun guys and bring me some photos back. I’ll let Lexus Derby know the score but somebody else will have to be lead driver!

I’ll post a simplified step by step route plan later today that I finished off last night so you can all reference it tomorrow if you get lost!!

Have fun!!!

Congratulations!! :thumbup:

We welcomed our 9th grandchild this week .. the 6th granddaughter :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

really pleased for you Dan and the Good Lady, congrats.

I really dont want your good work to go down the pan, I know I am brand new to the forum, but would be happy to lead if no one else fancies it...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Sooooo......

Have fun!!!

Congratulations on your new addition. Enjoy every second that they give you.

• Like 2

Congratulations Dan, glad all are good, enjoy mate they grow so fast and they don’t get any cheaper with age 😉

thanks for all your hard work for this weekend. Will catch up soon 👍🏻

• Like 3