Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Feedback for Lexus Derby

Gents! Hope that Alex the super-enthusiastic Centre Host at Lexus Derby 😁 looked after you all well. He certainly made me feel extremely welcome when I met him.

Not sure what they layed on for you all in the end but Alex is dedicated to ensuring customers are delighted with their experience at Lexus Derby. With this in mind some feedback would help them improve service levels and plan better for future events, so can you please take a few moments to write a short piece of feedback for Alex (and the centre in general) below that you'd be happy for me to pass on.

As you know, our chosen brand prides itself on customer satisfaction and Alex is a true brand ambassador.

Feedback below please, good and bad. I plan to share the link to the thread with Alex and the centre principal so please type with that audience in mind! 😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NothernDan said:

Gents! Hope that Alex the super-enthusiastic Centre Host at Lexus Derby 😁 looked after you all well. He certainly made me feel extremely welcome when I met him.

Not sure what they layed on for you all in the end but Alex is dedicated to ensuring customers are delighted with their experience at Lexus Derby. With this in mind some feedback would help them improve service levels and plan better for future events, so can you please take a few moments to write a short piece of feedback for Alex (and the centre in general) below that you'd be happy for me to pass on.

As you know, our chosen brand prides itself on customer satisfaction and Alex is a true brand ambassador.

Feedback below please, good and bad. I plan to share the link to the thread with Alex and the centre principal so please type with that audience in mind! 😉 

Alex was excellent, very helpful and it shows with his enthusiasm with the brand, sausages were excellent to, was wondering if he hires his services out for BBQs?

nothing but praise from me 👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 4

I thought they did an excellent job.

They had someone ready to show me where to park on my arrival & I was then greeted by the dealer principal.

They were very attentive & made me feel very welcome - couldn’t have asked for more👍🏻

• Like 3

Yeah, I thought it was good of Lexus Derby to host our get-together which I think shows commitment to the brand and to their customer base. Special mention to Alex  who was very attentive to all of the group. 

The morning meet, getting to see some of the cars and chat to their owners was the best part of the day for me :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Unbelievable service from Alex and in fact, the entire team at Lexus Derby. Alex was so enthusiastic about having us there and was so good to our dog, Luca. The team bought him a bowl of water into the showroom as soon as we arrived. Alex couldn't have been more hospitable and nothing was too much to ask of him. However, Rich OD'ed on caffeine, but I was happy with the IV drip of caffeine as it was quite an early start for me 😄. When we're in the market for a new Lexus (PS I loved the RCFs and totally want one 😉), we'll definitely drop by Lexus Derby. 

All the best, 
Sian ( ohhh and Rich and Luca too!!) haha x

• Like 4

We didn’t go on your run as we are slumming it in an IS300h, 😂😂, but we bought it from Lexus Derby and know Alex well. He is the most courteous, enthusiastic, eager to please person we have ever met, at a dealership or anywhere else. It’s an 80 mile trip to get there for us, but next service we will probably go, mainly because of the VIP superstar treatment Alex gives to all his house guests.

• Like 4

I got there quite early as they were opening up and was met by the DP and made to feel genuinely welcome,  and the unforgettable Alex what a really nice guy....now I know I’m somewhat biased as he’s Greek and I’m half Greek but with that  kind of boundless energy if he ever wants a change of direction and join the building trade......😁

Well done to all of them..... oh yes someone mentioned the great sausages I had to have 4 @Warrington guy Dave got caught on the M6 traffic......well someone had to take care of his share.......🤡

Oh and a quick pic of mine sat outside of Lexus Derby.......

3642800F-9FF8-4650-9B19-BF77BC74D867.thumb.jpeg.51efc9e77e270f6a2ab611d0e4974245.jpeg

Big Rat

• Like 3

I got there quite early as they were opening up and was met by the DP and made to feel genuinely welcome

Sounds like another good dealer within easy distance for me :)

Didn't know you were 2.5 ft Greek! What's the top half?

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

I got there quite early as they were opening up and was met by the DP and made to feel genuinely welcome,  and the unforgettable Alex what a really nice guy....now I know I’m somewhat biased as he’s Greek and I’m half Greek but with that  kind of boundless energy if he ever wants a change of direction and join the building trade......😁

Well done to all of them..... oh yes someone mentioned the great sausages I had to have 4 @Warrington guy Dave got caught on the M6 traffic......well someone had to take care of his share.......🤡

Oh and a quick pic of mine sat outside of Lexus Derby.......

3642800F-9FF8-4650-9B19-BF77BC74D867.thumb.jpeg.51efc9e77e270f6a2ab611d0e4974245.jpeg

Big Rat

Ta mate, love the new calipers!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Comedian said:

Sounds like another good dealer within easy distance for me 🙂

Didn't know you were 2.5 ft Greek! What's the top half?

@Comedian “2.5’ Greek “ you say no mate that can’t be right I’m not that tall in total 😂

🐀

On 10/1/2018 at 8:29 AM, Big Rat said:

@Comedian “2.5’ Greek “ you say no mate that can’t be right I’m not that tall in total 😂

🐀

Unbelievable, I was born in Greece! Just outside Athens in fact. Had duel nationality up to 18, but didn’t fancy the national service, musket, dress etc! Lol. 😉😂😂

• Like 2

I’m going to send Alex an email, but have to echo everyone else about the care, genuine interest and warm welcome we got.

The supercharger also attracted the interest of the technicians who were giving it a good look over!

Shame Derby is so far afield for me, otherwise I’d 100% go back. 👍😎

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Peter P18 Spooky 😁 My father sadly since passed was Spartan he traced our family back many many generations all to the same town, which only became fractionalise when Ze Germans invaded !

🐀

I knew there was a touch of the Gerard Butler about you!

8E1311BC-45CF-41CB-8C54-04745FCD7B66.thumb.jpeg.af7c248d0db970b3aee56d8d1766f806.jpeg

• Like 2

Sorry for the late response @NothernDan been bus at work. Feedback for Lexus Derby has to be given as exemplary. Great service from all, especially Alex. From the off I was greeted by Nick as I pulled into the car park on Saturdayand made to feel that extra bit special. Alex was great and very attentive. If they were closer then i wouldn't hesitate switching dealers!

Hats off to the whole team at Lexus Derby.

• Like 3

I bought my IS-F from Lexus Derby some years ago, best dealer I've ever dealt with. I can only assume that the dealer principle imbues a great customer service ethic throughout the whole operation.

• Like 1