Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wing mirrors folding automatic.

I have read that the wing mirrors can be folded automatically when the car is locked by fitting a PO-40 module.

Can any one help with where I can purchase PO-40

IS250 SE Auto 2006

Thanks Mike

Hi Mike,

The member that sold them is called Ashpoint:

https://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/profile/41435-ashpoint/

Although he hasn't visited the forum for a while, so I am not sure if he still does the kits or not.

Your best bet is probably to message him and see if he responds.

8 hours ago, mikes5 said:

I have read that the wing mirrors can be folded automatically when the car is locked by fitting a PO-40 module.

Can any one help with where I can purchase PO-40

IS250 SE Auto 2006

Thanks Mike

I had tried contacting Ash countless times a few months back but did not get a reply through his contact details or his company

Not sure if he still does the boxes. I do believe he was unwell a while back ...

I believe the company behind the manufacture of these is http://www.po-40.com/contact.html but I have not gone down the route of contacting them.

7 hours ago, mikes5 said:

I am awaiting reply form www.po-40.com. Purchase & shipping cost

I fitted one to my last car but it was written off a while ago. I still have the instruction manual for the fitting and I am sure there is a wiring loom that goes with the electronic box. There are a few ways to wire depending on the wiring in your car - the wiring is not all standard across the range.

When you are asking about the unit also ask about the wiring loom if one is still available for the Lexus. I will be interested in the response and may even try them myself in a few days also.

I fitted one of these to my IS about 5 years ago and am really please with it - still working and still going strong.

Yes, It did come with a wiring loom which helps a lot.

there is still a small amount of splicing and Soldering though, but it doesn't take long (I managed it and I am not gifted in that department).

I assume you tried this email 

Michael Rychter

michaelr@ashpoint.com.au

• 2 weeks later...

I fitted mine about a year ago, and had a conversation with Michael.... he was very helpful, but said he was thinking of stopping, due to health issues.   However, the unit itself comes from Asia...and is used for various cars, most commonly Fords in the US (their instructions have some really useful diagnostic info)

you could try po40upgrade@gmail.com , they supplied some technical support which Michael shared with me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links