Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Locking wheel nut

leighv

Any Lexus dealer should be able to look up the original fitting and supply. 

I expect one can only purchase a complete set of four, not just a single nut/bolt though, so matching with the ones left won't be an issue

55 minutes ago, Neil E said:

If the wheel refurbishes lost the locking nut then they should be arranging to replace it.

I would say they should if they lost the old one, must be looking at £40.00 odd to replace the complete set.

6 hours ago, leighv said:

Hi - just have my alloys refurbished - and the garage has lost my locking wheel nut. Any idea how I can buy a replacement (preferably OEM), and how to find out which one I need? Thanks.

I presume you mean they lost the locking nut key. Lexus will sell you a new key for £22 if I remember. If you have the box the nuts, and key came in there is a card in there that gives the code for the key. It is cheaper to buy a new set of nuts, and key from the Bay looking better in you newly refurbed wheels.
The people that lost your parts should pay the cost is not your problem, but theirs

John.