Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help My lexus is220d is dead wont start/no lights on dash

Hi guys

I have a lexus is220d 2007, and it wont start when i press the push start button

there are no lights coming on the at all it is sort of totally dead

it allows me to open all the door with the remote key hazards are working so are all the other lights

so far i have changed the car Battery, but when press the button to start nothing totally dead, checked all the fuses with a power probe (all are ok ) put a new push button switch in and im still getting

the same problems

can anybody help what is the problem is it a relay issue

also for got to mention when i apply 12v via the power probe to the fuse box under the driver footwell to the fuse that says 7.5 amps the dash lights up and the dials sweep as usaal but it still wont start

Edited by adam12347
more information

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Im having the same issue!

I’ve checked my starter relay and its okay..

new Battery in keys and for the car didn’t do it… 

Can’t find much help 

Did you find your solution ?!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links