Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help please, 2015 GS300h with 12" screen..... using sat nav for the first time today and I got a call, sat nav continued to talk over my conversation? I assumed it would mute when a telephone call came in? Additionally I tend to use the nav when I know where I am going so that I have an ETA. When doing this on my previous car I could turn off the "instructions" is this poss with the Lexus?

Gavin

Edited by GavJ
cant spell

Yes you can turn off the instructions by going into the settings from the main menu and setting the volume to off in the voice options. I run mine like this when I know where I’m going too.

I’m not sure whether you can disable instructions during a phone call or not. I have had mine announce some roundabout instructions during a works conference call. Slightly embarrassing!!

• Like 1

Thanks Keith, had a look at that, set it at volume 1, looks as if it will affect voice prompts a well..... will have a play about to see if I can find a happy medium..