Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

display e-mails

plummerm

My Samsung S8 paired successfully to my 2014 IS300H Luxury immediately I bought the car in April this year.  Both SMS and e-mails were announced and displayed on the cars screen immediately on receipt by the phone.  SMS messages, including a constantly upgraded SMS message list, still are but since mid-June my e-mails are neither announced nor displayed on the screen and the e-mail message list has not been updated. I thought the problem must be with the settings on the phone but, advised by  Samsung at each stage, I have very carefully checked,and reset, all the settings on the phone. But still no emails on the screen!  Please help me to get the e-mails back on the screen again

Hi. I had a similar problem with my is300h when I had one. Neither text messages or emails would show. Took the car back to Lexus and after an update all was well.

However maybe the inbox is full. I'm sure I read somewhere that the car has limited email storage.

Have you tried doing a system reset of the infotainment system? It's easy and self explanatory on the units screen. Go to settings to find it.