Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Check out the beading on that!!

Show us your finest beading pics! @Flytvr I’m expecting some museum quality productions from you!!

The below was achieved using Meguiars Waterless Wash and Wax last night, a pretty decent result considering no actual “rubbed in” wax was used. I tend to get the best results (for my car colour) from my own personal favourite, Dodo juice ‘light fantastic’ soft wax, applied over a coat or two of Colinite 476S. These two combined give much better uniform beading for a few months without any reapplication required and much tighter beading than that shown below. I find I then just need the occasional once over with the Meguiars stuff mentioned above to keep on top of things.

Show us yours this fine rainy day.

image.thumb.jpg.9d248047f38324dea7ac015a99292f7d.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.676fb87769e5f40041c1717391041c7f.jpg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

And we have a winner!!

I'd say that was bead-tastic!

Had to wait for it to start ️ 

This stuff is very good for your beading pleasure. Bit tacky when it’s on as the car does seem to ‘hold’ any dust.

nice and cheap at ecp too.

B54BF083-3094-42DA-BBCB-02B3A5E179F2.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mattmech said:

Had to wait for it to start ️ 

This stuff is very good for your beading pleasure. Bit tacky when it’s on as the car does seem to ‘hold’ any dust.

nice and cheap at ecp too.

B54BF083-3094-42DA-BBCB-02B3A5E179F2.jpeg

Stick the product code into Car parts 4 less and see what happens..... lol

On 10/6/2018 at 11:04 AM, NothernDan said:

Show us your finest beading pics! @Flytvr I’m expecting some museum quality productions from you!!

Now there’s a challenge.

However, there’s no way I’m getting a hose pipe in my garage, and as of tonight the F is hibernating for the Winter.😁

• Like 1

I had to wait for rain, then it stopped... i use autoglym: super resin polish, extra gloss sealer, then just keep on top of things with the polar hlast foam and then shampoo & conditioner.

20181008_151101.jpg

20181008_151109.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

NemesisUK and rayanns are the winners. Beading is bad for your paintwork; the water, and contaminants, are in touch with the surface for a very long time as it takes an age for the bead to evaporate, damaging the top coat, and once if finally does dry you are left with water marks. Products that sheet the water and let it run off are superior.