Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I moved on to a classic car a BMW e30 convertible and I love driving it especially all though the amazing summer we had its definatly a better looking car than the the is 250 sel that I had , don't get me wrong the is 250 was a great car with all the toys you could want but the last time I took my car into Lexus Edgware Road for a service and mot they tried without success to rip me off for the sum of 1300 quid , the tried to tell me I needed a new radiator because it was leaking ? They never pressure tested it , they just saw some pink residue along the bottom of the rad ! My Lexus never ever used a drop of coolant in all the time I owned it and by the way still hasn't used any since my son in law has owned it, they wanted a £1000 pound for the new rad so that didn't happen ! The other thing that pi---d me off even more so than the rad was they said one of the clips on one the coil packs was slightly broken and they wanted £ 270 for that ! And that is what decided me and my Lexus to part .....I hate being ripped off ...my car before the is 250 was a is 200 and that is a car that I would love to own again in the future one of the best and under rated cars on the road.......I feel much better now I've got that off my chest !!!!!

Allan

22 hours ago, WetMyBeak said:

is200 newbie and Rebecca. Where have they gone? Anymore for anymore? That moody fella who got the big merc and then went to Subaru when it all went wrong!

Still here - nothing to report as car is running well. Mud guards recently fitted and am due to do an oil change and grease slide pains next weekend ... at least that's the plan (will probably rain)

Not washed car for a while either so that's on my list

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links