Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which do you get more pleasure from?

Which do you get more pleasure from?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you get more pleasure from?

• Cleaning and modifying your F
    • Driving adventures?

Which do you get more pleasure from, cleaning / modifying your F OR getting out there and experiencing your car on good roads / track?

If you vote for ‘getting out there’, tell us where you’ve been 👍

Getting out there.  My car is filthy most of the time (mainly because it's my daily) but it is maintained mechanically to the highest possible order.

In terms of favourite location....  There is only one for me.  The Nordschleife.  Not only the Ring itself but some of the roads around the Eifel region are immense and contain some awesome machinery.  Not every day you share a stretch of tarmac with a Gumpert Apollo in front and an Aventador behind all going to the same location :-)

• Like 2

Cleaning and modifying for me. The roads in my neck of the woods are very very busy and in an extremely poor condition. Love driving the car, just get no pleasure avoiding massive holes in the road.

looking forward to the southern meet if it happens to go further afield  👍🏻

• Like 1

I'm both too, I have bought far too many overpriced waxes and shampoo's and I like cleaning my cars. Where I live is near the A272 and brilliant road for cars and bikers so I normally keep the car sparkling clean and regularly take it for good blasts out, currently reading 16 MPG but who cares when your having this much fun.

Both, having taken my Evora to the ring and done many group drives that’s the reason for buying a coolncar BUT modifying to make it yours and putting your stamp on it is equally as special for me. Cleaning my car and caring for it is as much a part of the ownership experience as driving it. 

Driving every time. Mine is my daily driver and is clocking up the miles home and abroad. Goes all over the UK quite regularly tho I've not been north of Glasgow for a while. Last few foreign trips were to Germany, mainly Berlin.

• Like 2

I like driving my car. Mine's a daily driver. But i also like keeping it clean. I haven't done any modifications to the car yet but I'm hoping to have some mods done in the future.

• Like 1

@Ashrez Reza go on spill the beans what MODS do you have in mind, the Gsf community on here are the quietest of all in that respect well except this member off here who’s done some great stuff to his car exhaust - interior- exterior as well as under bonnet.

Big Rat

EA0664FC-71FE-4031-9493-722E2EB58A80.thumb.jpeg.3fc78d480fc5251240a29a1daf864dd0.jpeg

• Like 1

@Big Rat Paul, currently contemplating on getting a set of spacers for the wheels either Eibach or H&R. Got aftermarket wheels on my last GS but the ones on the GSF are excellent wheels already and looks really good, they just need to be pushed out a little. Next would probably be an exhaust going either the Quicksilver or Tom's Racing Japan route. Then maybe get the chrome bits like the front grille and the window trims gloss black.

Then depending on what i can work out with my budget i'm look into getting bodykits for the car (really liking the Tom's Racing bodykit here too).

And coilovers, although have not decided on which brand yet as it is a daily driver and so far the ride has been perfect for a daily and lexus has tuned the suspension perfectly as it is. Will revisit this if and when i feel the car needs to be lowered.

I feel the car has power to spare in real world use so, no plans in that area.

• Like 1

@Ashrez All that sounds great the Toms stuff without question is right up there with the best with a myriad of choices, other markets are so lucky Japan of course the the States as well are all well served.

Ive just been looking at stuff on YouTube regarding this and a few things standout 

. The Toms brake pads for the Gsf

. Their body kits as well are popular.

. The coil overs in this vid are popular in the states......

The spacer inclusion at say 10mm to give the car stance as well, something the Rcf needs as well.

Im still pondering on the bright window trim on mine to change to black it’s available and for Lexus incredibly cheap, you may want to enquire about yours as well if your contemplating the front, just to link it all in.

I shall watch with great interest you progress lots of pics as and when please.

Big Rat

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links