Sign in to follow this  
Big Rat

Is it an Lfa Replacement?

This has been spotted at the Nurburgring shall we start our own rumour mill, is it a mule for a replacement or testing parts for another in the ‘F’ range ?

8D6C972A-9AD1-4A61-931D-50C9F9872203.jpeg.35bb78fc2791bc68572763d184ef089d.jpeg

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-japanesecars/lexus-lfa-widebody-on-the-ring--whats-going-on/38908

Big Rat

• Thanks 1

How can you tell it's an LFA with all that heavy disguise fitted?

On a similar note a new LFA video has appeared on youtube from America. Lots of "wattsup guys" and "insane" but if you ignore him there is lots of nice interior footage.

• Like 1

@Comedian Well PistonHeads says it is so that’s a fact then..........😂

Could we be seeing lots of nice ‘F’ type variants in the next year or so 🤞

Still haven’t seen an original one in the flesh 

🐀

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Comedian said:

How can you tell it's an LFA with all that heavy disguise fitted?

On a similar note a new LFA video has appeared on youtube from America. Lots of "wattsup guys" and "insane" but if you ignore him there is lots of nice interior footage.

@Comedian I shall have a look at that thanx........dude.....🙄

🐀

• Like 1

I saw this on Pistonheads as well. 

I'd like to think it's the next variation of the LFA, but somehow i think it's just for parts or car dynamics testing. I thought I heard somewhere that Lexus dismantled a lot of the carbon autoclave ovens, but could just be a rumour.

If you haven't seen one, or more importantly heard one, in the flesh then I can tell you, you will not be disappointed. :cool:

• Like 2

@Martin F Martin yes your right just wishful thinking on my part I guess, I really must try harder to get myself by one at that start up moment I feel inadequate at the moment..........☺️

🐀

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Martin F Martin yes your right just wishful thinking on my part I guess, I really must try harder to get myself by one at that start up moment I feel inadequate at the moment..........☺️

🐀

But would this mean when you start your RCF you'd always be left disappointed after hearing the ultimate aural pleasure in motoring?

• Like 1

@Comedian Sean well aren’t you just the silver tongued devil “Aural Motoring Pleasures “

Like that.... well I’m happy to slum it for  now until the ultimate comes along 😊

🐀

• Like 1