Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is it an Lfa Replacement?

Big Rat

How can you tell it's an LFA with all that heavy disguise fitted?

On a similar note a new LFA video has appeared on youtube from America. Lots of "wattsup guys" and "insane" but if you ignore him there is lots of nice interior footage.

49 minutes ago, Comedian said:

How can you tell it's an LFA with all that heavy disguise fitted?

On a similar note a new LFA video has appeared on youtube from America. Lots of "wattsup guys" and "insane" but if you ignore him there is lots of nice interior footage.

@Comedian I shall have a look at that thanx........dude.....🙄

🐀

I saw this on Pistonheads as well. 

I'd like to think it's the next variation of the LFA, but somehow i think it's just for parts or car dynamics testing. I thought I heard somewhere that Lexus dismantled a lot of the carbon autoclave ovens, but could just be a rumour.

If you haven't seen one, or more importantly heard one, in the flesh then I can tell you, you will not be disappointed. :cool:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Martin F Martin yes your right just wishful thinking on my part I guess, I really must try harder to get myself by one at that start up moment I feel inadequate at the moment..........☺️

🐀

But would this mean when you start your RCF you'd always be left disappointed after hearing the ultimate aural pleasure in motoring?