Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi I am new to the group,

ordered my NX 300H F Sport in Azure blue about 4 months ago. 

I was told it would be here in Sept the date was then rolled out to early December due to delays at the factory, I found out yesterday it is now due in the next two weeks. 

My current car is and Audi A6 Avant, I have never owned a Lexus so any feedback or tips would be greatly received. 

I have gone for quite a bold interior choice on a blue car I have gone for red and black. Also added Prem Pack and Pan roof. 

Welcome to the group, I was about to go for the f sport, but wanted the extra three gadgets so went for the premier. Features over style I guess, although it is hard to tell them apart for the average Joe . 

I ordered mine in early July and getting my keys early next week. 

I bought my 300h luxury 7 months ago. Still finding my way around the vehicle.

I love the smoothness and quiet of my NX. It is a different drive to the Audi's and once you get used to and accept this it really is a lovely car. I downloaded the handbook onto my tablet and take that out to the car to get up to speed with the controls and functions.

I am still finding the sat nav a nightmare to use, but otherwise really pleased with the car. It may take a while to get used to, but I can't think of any other car in this price range that I would want to swop to at this stage or in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

I have exactly your car minus the pan roof.

Your best bet will be to come back with specific queries (and pics!) once you have the car.

If you are new to CVT hybrid, the main thing probably is the premium on smooth getaways and decelerating, and note the car only applies the actual brakes in the last 5mph (so initially it can seem like it comes to a shuddering halt, but you soon adapt so this does not happen).

• Thanks 1