Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Welcome Anthony,

As others have said, the red definitely suits the car.  I think I recall seeing this one on the site a while back.  If you don't mind me asking (and please feel free to refuse), what did you pay for it?

I haven't had mine as long as you have, but I certainly agree that it is a great car.

How are you finding your mpg?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

She`s a beauty Anthony, what did you drive before you purchased her ?

Thank you, I had an Abarth 595, Completely different animal! 

I did however have a GS300 before the Abarth and loved it (Messi's old car from on this very forum)

And I am currently in the process of selling my 78 Toyota Cressida, when that goes I'm looking to add an SC430 to the fleet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceramicolive said:

Thank you, I had an Abarth 595, Completely different animal! 

I did however have a GS300 before the Abarth and loved it (Messi's old car from on this very forum)

And I am currently in the process of selling my 78 Toyota Cressida, when that goes I'm looking to add an SC430 to the fleet.

Thanks Anthony.

If you sell a `78 Cressida, you should be able to afford two SC430`s or perhaps 5 Starlets !!

18 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

Welcome Anthony,

As others have said, the red definitely suits the car.  I think I recall seeing this one on the site a while back.  If you don't mind me asking (and please feel free to refuse), what did you pay for it?

I haven't had mine as long as you have, but I certainly agree that it is a great car.

How are you finding your mpg?

Thanks.

The red is really nice when the sun hits it, lovely metallic fleck in it. I got it for £16000 with my Abarth taken in PX it was listed at £16750. Full Lexus history, one owner from new he bought the car from Lexus Manchester and had it serviced there every year it was obviously cherished. He traded it in for a new GS450h. 

MPG wise it's not bad for a big luxury saloon I get about 38 max but I dont really go on many long runs I work 4 miles from my house! 

It's certainly better than my V8 Jaguar XF used to be. 14mpg was about average.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, royoftherovers said:

Thanks Anthony.

If you sell a `78 Cressida, you should be able to afford two SC430`s or perhaps 5 Starlets !!

Very true but alas my wife insists that we do something sensible with the rest. 🙄

3 hours ago, Vlady said:

She is lovely! Love the colour! 

As John says what was before and why Lexus this time?

Welcome to LOC btw!

Thanks for the welcome, I have been here for a while just not a prolific poster. I've always had a thing for toyota's and used to own a GS300 which I loved so this was a natural progression.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, royoftherovers said:

New kitchen, new bedroom, redecorate, house extension? I think that we all married the same girl !!

Regards

John

Close. New Garden. She deserves it though putting up with my car obsession.