Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommendations

Apologies if this breaks any rules but has anyone got any recommendations on how to sell an ISF? I know of the usual routes (part ex, AutoTrader, pistonheads) but is there anywhere else? Can you advertise on this forum/site somehow? Thanks for any advice.

If it's any help here is my experience, first of all I generally only keep a car about a year so I've had some experience at this.

Pistonheads- Quite good but a few dreamers had a couple wasting my time selling my SL63.

E-bay- Although I've had over 100 views and 20 watchers there are a load of less than sensible people populating that site.

Autotrader- Expensive but it seems to sell cars my last 3 cars have sold very quickly, I've always used it as a last resort being tight but it works. The cars sold quickly on Autotrader were all in the £30K-£50K price range 

From my experience, the majority of serious buyers use Autotrader. Enquiries on eBay and other sites seem low quality. The F cars are hard to sell, might take some time but if priced competitively that will help.... 

• Like 1

Thanks all for the info. 

I'm not a Gold Member so it looks like Autotrader is probably the best bet based on responses so far.

Just need to figure out what "competitively priced" means - bit hard to judge given there's only 9 ISFs (and only 1 white one) on sale in the whole of the UK

Talk about hen's teeth !

18 minutes ago, Dave400SE said:

Thanks - would if I could but we need 5 seats

U can change the rear seat to 5, all the fixings are there to do, a friend of mine (not on the forum) did the very same thing......something to think about 👍🏻

• Like 2

Thinking about this - Autotrader is the way to go. It’s always my go to place - and I’ve bought two Fs using it. Never thought of using PH, eBay etc

As for selling on here, I doubt there are many serious buyers at any given point in time.

Good luck!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links