Recommended Posts

Hi all can anyone help me I own a 1996 lexus gs 300 sport I want to know what the seal/strip is called that runs from drivers door and goes along the inside to drivers passenger door approx half way down it is clearly a wind/rain seal/strip but cannot find one .

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this