Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Very Low mileage isF anyone know it ?

This is on eBay mixture of pictures would like some more information for my isF register anyone know anything about the car please, does  look nice and not particularly silly money.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-ISF-/192686579648

0994FF60-9C15-41BE-8EF3-AE0F587D42A8.thumb.png.d57453401a4702ae791568f58a0ad2d6.png

Oh and while we are on the subject of isF’s For sale I called at Autostrada near me for a quick piccy, they  have this advertised isF advertised I’ve mentioned before it to is in great condition.......

BAE7A985-6188-4A84-BA34-A170558FF9FD.thumb.jpeg.fd909581804dc91b119eeb8dc2bfd42d.jpeg

Big Rat

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

This is on eBay mixture of pictures would like some more information for my isF register anyone know anything about the car please, does  look nice and not particularly silly money.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-ISF-/192686579648

0994FF60-9C15-41BE-8EF3-AE0F587D42A8.thumb.png.d57453401a4702ae791568f58a0ad2d6.png

Oh and while we are on the subject of isF’s For sale I called at Autoscuderia near me for a quick piccy, they  have this advertised isF advertised I’ve mentioned before it to is in great condition.......

BAE7A985-6188-4A84-BA34-A170558FF9FD.thumb.jpeg.fd909581804dc91b119eeb8dc2bfd42d.jpeg

Big Rat

Vaguely remember this being a one owner “Drs” car (could be wrong)......millage hasn’t gone up from memory, I’m sure this has been for sale around 18 months to 2 years, remember the white leather, millage and obviously colour 😉.......not to sure about the white with red, do like the white leather on other colours, but I’ve always found the red  hard to balance with other colours, carbon, gloss black etc......but what a “beautiful” colour body 😉

• Like 1

@Womble72 Paul yes it’s a wonderful colour not that your bias of course......🙂

Ive had  a pm saying it went through Lexus Cheltenham a few years ago and yes it was a Doctor up that way who had it, there’s a YouTube vid somewhere.

Big  Rat

• Like 1

I'm sure you already have this one on your ISF register Paul, you posted a video and thread about it in 2017. I always remember the car as I was interested when the price came down to just over the £30k mark in early 2017 with only 5k miles on the clock but lexus Coventry sold it before I could take a look.

Link to the thread;

7 hours ago, s_a15 said:

I'm sure you already have this one on your ISF register Paul, you posted a video and thread about it in 2017. I always remember the car as I was interested when the price came down to just over the £30k mark in early 2017 with only 5k miles on the clock but lexus Coventry sold it before I could take a look.

Link to the thread;

Yes - definitely on Ratty's list. Wonder why you are reposting about it?

thelist.jpg

15 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Seem to recall a pic of the maroon one as the photo looks enhanced by software.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

That’s exactly why I remembered it Sean

I also remember Ratty telling me that Alex at Cheltenham did a video on it.

Still not sure why it’s being dragged up (as well as every car that comes on the market) 🤷‍♀️ 

I didn't realise you were being conspiratorial about it.

When looking at a lot of cars I guess it's easier to forget, and as it's an F forum I think perhaps the information can be helpful to some. 

If anyone is getting money from linking to eBay (I assume this is the angle) it is the forum owners earning click through revenue on a sale. 

19 minutes ago, Comedian said:

I didn't realise you were being conspiratorial about it.

When looking at a lot of cars I guess it's easier to forget, and as it's an F forum I think perhaps the information can be helpful to some. 

If anyone is getting money from linking to ebay (I assume this is the angle) it is the forum owners earning click through revenue on a sale. 

I question the usefulness as  Autotrader, eBay,   Lexus used etc can all be configured to generate alerts.

Not sure why money has been mentioned. Please can you explain?

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Please can you explain?

Certainly - I assumed a monetary motive being your concern as I could not see any other reason to bring it [posting links to cars] up as an issue. 

I appreciate that assumption to now be wrong - and I am glad it is wrong and that you do not in anyway think that there is any underhand financial motive to a fellow member's activity. Good to hear it :tooth:

No moderator has deemed the links to adverts as a problem so I wondered if you had the forum's interests at heart (knowing one needs to be a gold member to sell cars).  

From my point of view (and maybe this will apply to others) I get notifications here and can follow useful content - but I choose not to have eBay and auto trader apps on my phone, and I prefer to come here so I find the links to adverts quite useful sometimes and when they aren't.............. I just ignore it.

An active forum, even with occasional repeat posts or adverts is much better than checking in to see the same dead post day after day. Also new members are joining so the repeat content may be new to them. Especially if researching a potential car.

I guess the question is - what's the problem posting links to F cars for sale that bothers you enough to make the comment: 

(as well as every car on the market)

20 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Certainly - I assumed a monetary motive being your concern as I could not see any other reason to bring it [posting links to cars] up as an issue. 

No moderator has deemed the links to adverts as a problem so I wondered if you had the forum's interests at heart (knowing one needs to be a gold member to sell cars).  

From my point of view (and maybe this will apply to others) I get notifications here and can follow useful content - but I choose not to have ebay and auto trader apps on my phone, and I prefer to come here so I find the links to adverts quite useful sometimes and when they aren't.............. I just ignore it.

An active forum, even with occasional repeat posts or adverts is much better than checking in to see the same dead post day after day. Also new members are joining so the repeat content may be new to them. Especially if researching a potential car.

I guess the question is - what's the problem posting links to F cars for sale that bothers you enough to make the comment: 

I’ve already answered your question regarding frequently posted car adverts, but I will reiterate that it is not transparent to me as to who these posts benefit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links