Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Part Number Needed - Lexus IS220d

Hello guys! I have got into a minor bump the other day with someone in traffic and i noticed that after the accident my front headlamp washer system suffered some bruises. 

The washer nozzle i managed to find, original part, colored in the same way as the car, but the fixing part of the washer to the bumper i haven’t managed to find. 

I attached a photo with the part number that I need. 

0FB64095-5AE3-419E-9262-E6D83CCDE5AE.jpeg

Hi Dacian,

This link shows you the part numbers for the head light washer system.

https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/toyota/lexus-is-42401/ale20-56626/ale20r-aefsyw-926183/headlamp-cleaner-17919112

If you have a browse, you will see that it should cover the rest of the car as well.

Hope this helps.

What this link doesn't show is that there is black plastic clip which you need to actually attach the washer jet cap, to washer jet. I had lost mine in similar circumstances and then shop fixing my car ordered and fitted it ~£19 for colour coded (CO in the end is the code) part from Lexus (not sure if this is with or without VAT).

s-l1600.jpgImage result for 8504453020

However, they didn't order the black plastic clip and simply stuck it in the bumper - in result the first time I accidentally used headlight washers (as I otherwise never ever had any reason to use them), the caps simply flew off. Now I got back to the same shop to order me some more and this time attach them to something ... 

image.jpeg.ccd99d64be51555eef085e2f6d039f55.jpeg

• Like 1