Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Must watch NEW Nürburgring vid isF RcF GT Lfa 111018

A friend who’s just come back from the Nürburgring abusing Minis has pointed me in the direction of this video of a manufactures only closed circuit day that they watched after there time there, and what he had to say about Lexus was most interesting, being a serial Lexus guy from days gone by (Ls and is300.)

Anyway @Comedian mentioned on here about the Rcf GT which can be seen at 9.48 and the mocked up disguised Lfa can be seen a number of times , at its aural best at 9.31. One interesting thing that Barry and the others saw was the Lexus crew with staff keeping onlookers away was a isF in being unloaded from a transporter and quickly made its way to the track looked standard apart from exhaust and engine noises he thinks the car was an early 08/09 car.

More to this a lot of the Lexus staff were all talking to the owner of this Rcf in the car park as well

8E425641-94AB-4B01-9961-712656ABB956.thumb.png.8b85f1ff0c10b02b0d260532f7452792.png8E425641-94AB-4B01-9961-712656ABB956.thumb.png.8b85f1ff0c10b02b0d260532f7452792.png67112BE6-1132-44A1-80A7-F1EC26C8CCD9.thumb.png.b65713a8504c0e33c25f3069f782815a.png

To my mind really interesting stuff especially the isF it can be seen at 1.52

Big Rat

• Like 2

@Big RatPaul interesting video, especially the RCF GT - seemed very rapid & well planted, without all the tyre squealing of the BMW’s. Looked very impressive to me👍🏻

Got to love the sound of the LFA, just brilliant.

What’s the score on the ISF - any ideas?

• Like 1

@DAW David the Rcf really looked good didn’t it !

I mustn’t talk about Lfa’s anymore I’m in bed now.......😂

The ISF yes I know it’s really curious that even being there a test bed perhaps but for what engine chassis but to what end ?

Big Rat

• Like 1

@Big Rat Massive fan of this as you well know.  For me nothing quite captures the essence of the Nordschleife as the poetic masterpiece that can be seen majestically painted on the track at 13:38 on the video (towards bottom of screen).  Short, thrifty and to the point.  Bravo to that artist.  Bravo. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Sean I’ve looked what the badge on the rear of the Rcf is its these guys.......

Do you think they have involvement with the project for one of the cars most likely the RcF ?

Big Rat

That's almost as good as finding the Jlaw pics 

RS-R are just an aftermarket suspension brand, have been around many years.A lot of the guys in the US use their springs on their RCF's.

I'm not sure if they are used in competition anywhere, which in my mind is always the sign of a good suspension brand. 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Sean I’ve looked what the badge on the rear of the Rcf is its these guys...….

Do you think they have involvement with the project for one of the cars most likely the RcF ?

Big Rat

I used RS*R springs on my old GS300 Sport and put the badge onto the car as a result.

LexDrive.jpg

• Like 1