Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where's my Welsh Blat April 2019- F Drivers Gone?

emjay82

1 minute ago, Bluesman said:

It's awaiting for Steve2006  to mod it and then it's up to him to decide what to do with it.

Thanks Mike. Can I ask why it was moved in the first place? There's still a meet sticky at the top of the list as we speak. Doesn't seem consistent. 

43 minutes ago, Bluesman said:

It's awaiting for Steve2006  to mod it and then it's up to him to decide what to do with it.

Thanks for the reply, although this is all rather strange.

Flytvr

• Club Post Guru
  •  
  • Flytvr
  • Gold Member
  • team_supporter-badge.png
  • 2,528 posts
  • Name: Dav
  • Lexus Model: Opel Kadett 1196
  • Year of Lexus: 1989
  • 3star.png
   On 9/6/2018 at 7:30 AM,  janey said: 

Pinned 😉 

Shouldn’t this be moved to the Club Meetings section?

10 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Flytvr

• Club Post Guru
  •  
  • Flytvr
  • Gold Member
  • team_supporter-badge.png
  • 2,528 posts
  • Name: Dav
  • Lexus Model: Opel Kadett 1196
  • Year of Lexus: 1989
  • 3star.png
   On 9/6/2018 at 7:30 AM,  janey said: 

Pinned 😉 

Shouldn’t this be moved to the Club Meetings section?

Eh? Sorry, what's all this stuff? Alien 👾 to me..... 😉 

• Haha 1

@Flytvr Simple really Davi it’s time for you to stop and leave it alone the silly avatars the attempts to  goad me into a situation on here just won’t work I’m bigger than that.

If you want to put a line under this feel free to contact me and discuss it in an adult way......

Big Rat

3 hours ago, Bluesman said:

I hope it hasn't been deleted @steve2006, I'm trying to arrange an event on LOC and have no record of everyone who wants to attend. It's a blat aimed at F Drivers so should be in this F forum to get a better turn out. 

@Flytvr Now that’s just the kind of measured constructive response from someone who has many in my opion admirable qualities and that is meant sincerely.

I simply want to spread my wings ‘ noting your latest avatar’ with others around the forum and the country and not just one group and be left to do that, so as regards something on my chest that’s it.

It wasn’t for me  about the Welsh blast group it was about you none of the others I realised there was an increasing personality clash between you and me and have distanced myself on that basis.

I hope it now stays this way, this Is a great forum with plenty of opportunity for people to express themselves in reasoned debate and angle of interests and banter of course but not some of the things that have happened of late.

Nuff said 

Big Rat

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Finally, regarding avatars, I’m just having some fun with our mate Sean. You know how much he loves to play entertaining. games 😜

Regardless of who the person is: If I agree with what is said I will agree, if I disagree I will explain why I disagree (there are many occasions where I agree wholeheartedly with you but I disagreed regards the car adverts). 

I find the whole tribal thing where people have to (choose to?) side with a flag/party/team/group....... problematic. It can bring out the worst in people, and I include myself there. 

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Now that’s just the kind of measured constructive response from someone who has many in my opion admirable qualities and that is meant sincerely.

I simply want to spread my wings ‘ noting your latest avatar’ with others around the forum and the country and not just one group and be left to do that, so as regards something on my chest that’s it.

It wasn’t for me  about the Welsh blast group it was about you none of the others I realised there was an increasing personality clash between you and me and have distanced myself on that basis.

I hope it now stays this way, this Is a great forum with plenty of opportunity for people to express themselves in reasoned debate and angle of interests and banter of course but not some of the things that have happened of late.

Nuff said 

Big Rat

Your choice to leave a group. I don’t have an issue with this. I wasn’t aware of a personality clash. I do however have different beliefs in what is right and wrong. 

Ill leave it at that and will not respond to further 

3 hours ago, Comedian said:

Regardless of who the person is: If I agree with what is said I will agree, if I disagree I will explain why I disagree (there are many occasions where I agree wholeheartedly with you but I disagreed regards the car adverts). 

I find the whole tribal thing where people have to (choose to?) side with a flag/party/team/group....... problematic. It can bring out the worst in people, and I include myself there. 

It’s a free country Sean and hence we can all have opinions. 

I’m not aware of any tribes. The efforts I have put in to organising blats and numerous  events at Kemble, Cosford etc were all done as open events. Done for free with no benefit to me whatsoever.

If I chose to organise events with certain members that I consider  my friends, then so be it. This is not tribal.

I’ll leave it there. I won’t respond to any further comments on a subject that has diverted far from the original unresolved issue.

39 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I’m not aware of any tribes. The efforts I have put in to organising blats and numerous  events at Kemble, Cosford etc were all done as open events. Done for free with no benefit to me whatsoever.

Differences to one side, I don't think we can ignore @Flytvr 's efforts to grow this forum, including plenty of 'open to all' events....👍 

What about another fluffy dog at a Lexus Dealership to change the subject...🤔 

_20181019_130106.thumb.JPG.8f992ef3add380b4e3c3551dff224f84.JPG

57 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

It’s a free country Sean and hence we can all have opinions. 

If I chose to organise events with certain members that I consider  my friends, then so be it. This is not tribal.

I’ll leave it there. I won’t respond to any further comments on a subject that has diverted far from the original unresolved issue.

I am well aware of that (your opinion rights) and agreed with you on numerous occasions. 

I'm only saying it's something to be avoided. Not accusing you of it. 

Have a nice day.

4 hours ago, Bluesman said:

Can we leave it there now as its become tiresome

I think we have but..... why is no mod/admin answering my questions about my deleted 'it would appear' thread??? Do I have to retype the thread and hope it isn't deleted because someone doesn't like it, for some unknown reason? 

12 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I think we have but..... why is no mod/admin answering my questions about my deleted 'it would appear' thread??? Do I have to retype the thread and hope it isn't deleted because someone doesn't like it, for some unknown reason? 

The only thread I know of is this one which I pulled from public view because there were answers needed to the way the thread was going, ie not wanting all marques of Lexus to be included in the invite. Steve2006 was already dealing with this subject which is why I referred it to him. 

My feeling is and will always be that this is a forum for all marques of Lexus and other cars and any meets that are made on the forum are to include all members no matter what their car is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Comedian said:

You should support the members, think of yourself as providing a service. You have it the wrong way round thinking we should be grateful to the forum. That's wrong think. We simply open a new forum and leave. It's not hard.

This is nonsense.

Perhaps I shouldn't be allowed to post on here since I don't own an 'F' car, but if you think the people who run this forum should be grateful to you for the honour you bestow upon us by posting on here, then maybe you should go and create your own forum?

2 hours ago, Comedian said:

Emjay is totally correct. Forums are dying out all over due to Facebook. The F section here is a decent draw. If we can't organise here we can do it elsewhere.

You should support the members, think of yourself as providing a service. You have it the wrong way round thinking we should be grateful to the forum. That's wrong think. We simply open a new forum and leave. It's not hard. 

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

We support all members of the LOC and not just a particular few.

• Like 2