Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear bumper exhaust spoiler

Does anyone have one of these fitted for the Gen2 IS

I have seen one on a car a while ago but I didn't take a lot of notice as could not get a good look. Is there a skirt spoiler available or is it moulded into the actual bumper. Just looking for a picture of how it sits on the bumper itself.

thanks

Not quite sure what you mean. Are you referring to the diffuser moulding that sits on the lower part of the bumper between the tail pipes. The kind of thing that some of the ISF crew have fitted.

15 hours ago, J Henderson said:

Is this what you're looking for?
03e9e727dbc2359ba53598ba58acc4d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks John - That's the exact one I have seen but didn't know if it was the actual bumper moulded to the shape or a 3rd party spoiler fitted.

19 hours ago, normski2 said:

Not quite sure what you mean. Are you referring to the diffuser moulding that sits on the lower part of the bumper between the tail pipes. The kind of thing that some of the ISF crew have fitted.

Its the actual one above in Johns post, looks like it is a 3rd party one but a good fit all the same.

1 hour ago, is200 Newbie said:

Its the actual one above in Johns post, looks like it is a 3rd party one but a good fit all the same.

Aah I see.

Think that was part of the gfx kit that was available for a while. I think it would be obsolete now. Might see one on eBay perhaps.

Yep, the "GFX" kit Is/was an official Lexus product, not a third party effort.
As normski says, finding any of it brand-new from a dealership might be a tall order.
It was fitted as standard to the short-lived SR model, however, so there's a small chance of one showing up on eBay etc.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk