Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New NX owner and a question

Hi All,

I picked up my NX Premier last Saturday from Lexus Nottingham. Its the 2017 version as i got a good deal it only had 36 miles on clock and was pre registered. I'm loving it its so smooth and also so quick off the mark for its size. I previously owned a Civic EX so quite a step up. The guys at the dealership in Nottingham were telling me about the Saturday Wash Club service they provide for their customers which sounded fantastic. unfortunately i'm from Manchester so i'm not driving to Nottingham every month to get the car washed. Does anyone know if any of the North West dealerships provide this service?

many thanks in advance.

Hodders.

1 hour ago, Hodders67 said:

Hi All,

I picked up my NX Premier last Saturday from Lexus Nottingham. Its the 2017 version as i got a good deal it only had 36 miles on clock and was pre registered. I'm loving it its so smooth and also so quick off the mark for its size. I previously owned a Civic EX so quite a step up. The guys at the dealership in Nottingham were telling me about the Saturday Wash Club service they provide for their customers which sounded fantastic. unfortunately i'm from Manchester so i'm not driving to Nottingham every month to get the car washed. Does anyone know if any of the North West dealerships provide this service?

many thanks in advance.

Hodders.

Lexus Chester at Cheshire Oaks.

But phone them first as you did not buy the car from them !