Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Deposit paid today

Doby

Just paid the deposit today for a NX300h F Sport in sonic titanium, first time owner of the Lexus brand, been a diesel man for many years, but after a weekend with the f sport hybrid I decided to make the change, looking forward  to delivery on the 24th December 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Doby said:

Just paid the deposit today for a NX300h F Sport in sonic titanium, first time owner of the Lexus brand, been a diesel man for many years, but after a weekend with the f sport hybrid I decided to make the change, looking forward  to delivery on the 24th December 

Congratulations! Out of interest, what brand(s) are you coming to Lexus from? What was it that swung the final decision?

3 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

That Xmas present is going to take some wrapping!!

Christmas can't come quickly enough, enjoy..

Range Rover Evoque diesel wanted to go hybrid as I do a lot of short journeys and Im fed up of three oil changes a year on the RR computer saying service required due to the emissions getting dumped back into the oil if you do not exceed 40mph basicliy, JLR did not inform people up to 17 plate so it’s free but after that you pay and the dearlship is totally pathetic (guy salmon)

impressd with the performance and spec on the NX far more bells and whistles than RR as standard.

Happy new Lexus Doby ! That style NX is a great car, my son in law bought one after seeing my IS300h in the “flesh”. I also test drive one and it was really good, but decided to go for the IS300h as it’s fuel mpg was better (one of the hang ups of having a Prius previously, I couldn’t accept less then 40 mpg new norm).

That said, however, if you compare it like for like in its SUV class it does pretty good in real life mpg. I love my IS but the NX has a better “presence” and overall style.

Happy driving, you’ll love it 👍

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links