I have been looking for a while and have eventually found what, so far, seems to be the car I was looking for.

It's a 2005 GS300 with only 79,000 on the clock and full service history.

There is only one scratch (had trouble finding it) on the paintwork and the interior is unmarked - apart from some marks on the mat in the drivers well which has protected the carpet.

I have one question though. With my previous GS300 (1994) I had a roof rack that I used on the very odd occasion, but I can't find one for this model. Does such a thing exist?

lexus1-a.jpg

lexus10.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry Peter, can't answer your question, but I wouldn't let a roof rack (or not) get between me and buying that beauty.  Good luck.

40 minutes ago, steveledzep said:

Sorry Peter, can't answer your question, but I wouldn't let a roof rack (or not) get between me and buying that beauty.  Good luck.

I've already bought it - for a surprisingly low price.

The roof rack was not a consideration when I bought it - I only thought about it when I was preparing my Insignia for sale and was taking the roof rack of that.

Thule do not list one for the GS300 - so I guess it ain't going to be easy to find, if it exists

1 minute ago, Richiano said:

Thats my sisters old car. 

Really???

Recognise the colour and Welsh logo on the number plate and there is a scratch just behind the offside rear wheel arch. Did you buy it from Llanelli?

No, got it from the Midlands - and there is no scratch on the rear behind the wheel arch

Yes, you can get a roof rack for gen 3 cars. There is a set on eBay at the moment for £150, or I’d sell you mine for £100 + p&p if you are interested? Where are you located, as they are obviously a big item to post?

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Lovely GS and health to drive! I never seen one in that colour either! 

15 hours ago, Malachy said:

Lovely GS and health to drive! I never seen one in that colour either! 

I have looked at over a hundred during the last couple of months and only seen one other in the 'beige'. The photos of that one didn't do it justice and made the car look a flat washed out colour, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in the flesh.

• Thanks 1