Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where to buy small replacement parts

I'm looking for a part that costs about $3 in the US from Toyota, but for some reason no one seems to sell in Europe (eBay or otherwise) and the only place I found outside of the US and Japan is in the UAE 😑. I'm faced with ~£20 in shipping costs irrespective of where I buy it from, so out of principal I thought I'd ask the community.

Does anyone know where I can get a fog-light electronic connector (I only have one)? It's part number 90980-11660. Pics attached.

I would much appreciate the help.

connector1.jpg

connector 2.jpg

Thank you all.

I just bought a non-toyota version on eBay (just searched for "HB4/9006 female plug"). I'm sure it will work, but I still think it's strange no one sells the OEMs locally.

Regarding getting one from a donor car - I actually messaged a lot of eBay sellers that were breaking their cars, but I think this part is so small, they usually don't bother selling it/shipping it. Though, if you have any suggestions for scrap yards to visit in London next time I have an issue - I would appreciate it if you could share their names/addresses.

breakers (old school, climb and discover type) .... the modern type of breakers are only interested in the big stuff (doors, etc).   I'm sure you'll find this part on loads of Toyota's and Lexus vehicles ... then splice back into your wiring at home

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 11:16 PM, Farqui said:

Rather than searching for a specific part have you tried calling a breakers yard, especially one that has your model ?

What I personally found with breaker yards - they usually will tell you ridiculous price for small bits just to get rid of you e.g. headlight washer covers - £50. Original colour coded Lexus ones from dealer are £18. Point being - majority of breaker yards works selling full packages for accident repair e.g. full front replacement for say £1000 - they just not bothered to wonder in dirt to get you a clip which realistically has value of £2.

Yes try lexuspartsdirect.co.uk they supply genuine Lexus parts and deliver using UK mail.... it works really well, I ordered all my service bits for my IS before I got it done in London last week. The parts arrived within 48 hours, much better than having to go to my local dealer :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links