Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lottery tickets at the ready... LFA anyone?

Very nice but for that budget I could buy a very high spec SLS AMG and a decent spec secondhand Ferrari 488 both right hand drive but compared to the LFA as common as muck.

As much as I love the LFA my £400K would go on the above.

13 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Bloody hell.  It's gone up by 95k since I posted the link.

Was 400k this morning

Must have been all the people clicking on the advert, anything vaguely rare or collectable is going for silly money these days. It'll end in tears for some for sure.

I was recently gazzumped on an Alfa Montreal and just walked away.

I offered asking price but the dealer wouldn't update the sat nav for free so I walked away.

Then I woke up......in my house that cost about the same as an LFA headlight :D

No-one phoned for a test drive yet?

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

I was speaking to the service manager of Lexus Sidcup today and I happen to mention to him this car for sale.

He told me that they aren't allowed to touch it for any work, even an oil change.

For a service, the customer drops it off to the dealer, who then contact Lexus UK.  Lexus UK send a covered car transporter down to take the car to Belgium, where the Lexus technical centre for Europe is located apparently.  They then carry out any work before sending it back.

I suppose if you can afford the LFA, you could just use one of your other cars in the meantime.  Perhaps slum it in an Aston for a few days :smile:

• Like 6

I too would have gone for it, but it is white like my old Nissan Micra. Driving it, or even looking at it, would have brought back too many tragic memories.

On 11/4/2018 at 8:20 PM, tomRCFcarbon said:

Left hand drive. Otherwise I would have gone for it...

Don't let that deter you, my ISF is a left hand drive and haven't had any issues driving around in London.....I did however invest in one of those arm grad sticks for when I have to grab a ticket from a parking lot machine 😂