Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It’s pretty safe to assume that everything is good. Looks like It could be the gel pad or the pressure applied to it by the clamping part.

The clamping would be the first thing I would investigate. Watch the video to see how to dismantle.

It’s pretty safe to assume that everything is good. Looks like It could be the gel pad or the pressure applied to it by the clamping part.
The clamping would be the first thing I would investigate. Watch the video to see how to dismantle.

I might have a go if it stops working again. The thing with mine is that it was still working, but no going fast enough when the velocity of the rain was increased.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, just had new brembo front pads fitted. Do these have to be bled in for a while. Just had full service done, slider pins checked and regreased, and the brake pads for £140. Does that sound reasonable mate.

Sounds very reasonable indeed. Almost too reasonable.

Whenever you replace just the pads you should allow a 'take it easy time' whilst the new pads 'bed in' to the contours of the old disc.

Sounds very reasonable indeed. Almost too reasonable.
Whenever you replace just the pads you should allow a 'take it easy time' whilst the new pads 'bed in' to the contours of the old disc.

I forgot to mention I supplied the oil filter, air filter, pollen filter and brake pads. The mechanic supplied the oil as well.