Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bye bye IS hello RC...

Great choice, and welcome to the sub-Forum.  To judge by my own experience you are going to spend a lot of time just gazing at her sleek lines.  I notice you wisely gave other cars in the park plenty of distance. 

• Like 2

Oh yes, very slick n stealthy. I read somewhere a few years back that if you walk away from your car and don't look back at it, you've bought the wrong one... your neck will do overtime with the RC.  Is that the rose leather?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, R07ARY said:

Oh yes, very slick n stealthy. I read somewhere a few years back that if you walk away from your car and don't look back at it, you've bought the wrong one... your neck will do overtime with the RC.  Is that the rose leather?

Yeah, it is. Had it in my last IS and can't go back to black now, it's the perfect shade.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PhilWebster said:

....many people stop and comment on it being a great looking car.

I used to be a bit irritated by the amount of attention the RC gets and must confess that to some extent I still am.  But then again, I have noticed that it is the sort of car that puts a smile on the faces of its admirers, silent ones and talkative ones alike.  I have rarely come across the sullen envy or reverse-snob dismissiveness that nice cars sometimes inspire.  I suppose this is because people know that it is not a wildly expensive car despite its looks.  Perhaps they regard it as an example of champagne on a beer budget while acknowledging that the beer is obviously a premium one.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So true.That was an important consideration when I bought my RC recently.Couldnt see myself looking back at an A5 or BMW 4 series for long

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links