Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

OBD2 pin diagram for 2006 GS300

Hello to all, I'm a new member and I need some help. I have the infamous VSC off issue, which started after I used a Bluetooth OBD2 reader off amazon... I want to use the OBD pin bridge method to reset the system, however, I can't find a diagram anywhere online for the pins on my car. I don't want to bridge the wrong pins and blow a fuse. Would really appreciate anyone sharing which pins are the CG and TS for a UK 2006 GS300. Thank you in advance!

I am not a mechanic, auto electrician or any other form of authority on cars so take this as you will.

The thing about OBD2 is that it's an industry standard, so although I don't have a GS300 SE, I can almost guarantee that the pinouts will be the same as any other Lexus/Ford/Nissan/Vauxhall etc., etc.

50 minutes ago, Herbie said:

I am not a mechanic, auto electrician or any other form of authority on cars so take this as you will.

The thing about OBD2 is that it's an industry standard, so although I don't have a GS300 SE, I can almost guarantee that the pinouts will be the same as any other Lexus/Ford/Nissan/Vauxhall etc., etc.

Thanks for contributing Herbie. On most videos/blogs/tutorials I've come across, the "GS" pin is no. 4 while the "TS" pin varies between models.

That said, what's the worst that could happen if I bridged the wrong pins?